Samsung Samsung 10.5

BY SAMSUNG #63 in Tablets

Samsung 10.5" HD Galaxy Tab S 16GB Tablet with Book Cover, 8GB Memory Card and App Pack If you're a visual person, the Samsung Galaxy S is meant for you. Get lost in your movies, games and books with a crystal-clear 4 million-pixel Super AMOLED display with details and colors you have to see to believe. Samsung's thinnest, lightest tablet features a sleeker, more premium design that's easier to carry and hold. And with so much that the Galaxy Tab S has to offer, you won't want to let go. What You Get Samsung 10.5" HD Galaxy Tab S 16GB tablet USB charging cable AC/USB adapter Quick-start guide Bundled Goodies 8GB microSD memory card with adapter White book cover Family App Suite digital download voucher Good to Know" see more...

Samsung Samsung 10.5
Samsung Samsung 10.5" HD Galaxy Tab S 16GB Tablet with Book Cover, 8GB Memory Card and App Pack - Bronze Tablet with White Cover"
Tina H.
I needed a new Samsung tablet to replace my over 5 year old version. I love the S pen feature because I can write stuff as well as draw. It has a ton of other features as well, but I don’t really use them. I love the additional microSD slot for additional storage.
Diane J.
Midlothian, VA
I love this tablet, there are only two apps that I can't get that I use
on my Apple Phone. But I looked at reviews online and it stated
that this was compared to and IPAD and that had me sold. It a gread
tablet with expandable memory something you can't do with
the other leading top seller
Diana A.
Wilmington, CA
I really love this happen it's great I use it while I'm in college should secure did you buy additional keypad for a group for taking notes and working on your homework while you're not able to use your actual computer which is great
Ashlie J.
This is great! it looks like most other samsung phones but bigger and much sleeker. It stays cool and the battery last for a long time, not to mention the great super ong charger cord that comes with it
Amanda P.
Moundsville, WV
My son can't get it is charge at all. Something must be broken off the inside parts b/c we bought several new charges to try to fix the issue. it is a bummer. It was a nice gift last year for Christ,as and now it is not usable.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
This is the perfect size and weight, and I take this everywhere with me. It is perfect for playing games, surfing the net, or writing on my blog, and I love that. I would recommend this to anyone.
Julia W.
Aurora, CO
I LOVE MY GALAXY TAB! It makes everything from using a recipes to watching HULU to skyping with my husband sooo much easier! It can fit into my medium size purse, and still leaves room for purse things, making it perfect for on the go!
Mary Q.
Sandy, UT
Love Love Love My Samsung tablet! I can do everything on it that I can do with my lap-top. I find the interface between the tab and my phone to be helpful and time saving.
denise s.
crestview, FL
I am a Samsung devotee. This tab hasn't let me down. If I can only find a browser that doesn't lag when I play a certain game. I clear history, cashe and cookies often to no avail. I love the versatility and portability.
Amber S.
Worth every penny, love the sooth scream and it's such an upgrade from my tab 2 I can't belive I waited so long upgrade. if this will be your first tab buy. it buy it now