Samsung Samsung 10.1

Samsung Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB Tablet with App Pack - Black"

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB Tablet with App Pack With the Galaxy Tab 4 and all those entertaining apps, it really is hard to put down. After all, you really do love to check the online social buzz, stream movies, play games and read all your favorite eBooks any time. So does everyone else in the family. But that's okay because everyone can have a personalized tablet experience with their own music, games, apps, photos and more. Sharing is great. just as long as you can use your tablet a little bit longer. What You Get Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB tablet USB charging cable AC adapter Quick-start guide Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty Bundled Goodies Family App Suite digital download voucher Good to Know" see more...

Samsung Samsung 10.1
Samsung Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB Tablet with App Pack - Black"
Maggie W.
Manhattan, KS
Got this for my daughter and she just loves it. Durable wth a battery life that can keep up with her and the parental controls for a child's account are exactly what we needed. Great product and would recommend to anyone.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
Love this laptop it was first given to me as a gift then taken away (rude) so I went out and brought one myself you can do almost anything with this tablet excellent performance no lag issues or memory problems.
Jeannette E.
Okay my younger brothers have this and I love it long lasting battery life great picture quality and lots of memory for pics and apps definitely a good tablet !!
KAMELA T.
Marysville, WA
This is the greatest, my phone was hurting my eyes due to size. I do everything on my tablet. I think it's in my hands all day long. The screen size is a plus, great for games and videos. Love
Beth D.
RICEVILLE, TN
This is a really good tablet. I have let my kids play with it and it holds up really well. I really like the price, and the screen is the perfect size for me and my family. There are a lot of protective covers for this tablet and I would recommend buying one too!
Morgan D.
Flagstaff, AZ
The tablet worked well but I didn't use it often because I have a laptop. It gets hot while charging, and it is kind of small. It is quick with downloads though.
Tinika T.
Brooksville, FL
I love my tablet. I could use more internal storage but I bought a micro sd card to add more. Perfect size and light weight. I use it for everything. Reading, movies, surfing, Pandora, everything
Lindsey N.
Sharptown, MD
Purchased this tablet for my son for Christmas. I think it is perfect for him. He is 12. This tablet is very easy for him to use, without being to "child-like".
Mary C.
Lynwood, CA
My 6 year old son loves his Samsung Tab. He takes it to school for projects, show and tell, and homework search. Light and easy to use. Great gig for children.
Katie S.
Arcade, NY
Barely able to access wifi, slow to respond. Great battery life, good quality picture! Can't complain about the price, but it's rendered useless without wifi.