Samsung Samsung 10.1

Samsung Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB Tablet with App Pack - Black"

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB Tablet with App Pack With the Galaxy Tab 4 and all those entertaining apps, it really is hard to put down. After all, you really do love to check the online social buzz, stream movies, play games and read all your favorite eBooks any time. So does everyone else in the family. But that's okay because everyone can have a personalized tablet experience with their own music, games, apps, photos and more. Sharing is great. just as long as you can use your tablet a little bit longer. What You Get Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB tablet USB charging cable AC adapter Quick-start guide Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty Bundled Goodies Family App Suite digital download voucher Good to Know" see more...

Samsung Samsung 10.1
Samsung Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB Tablet with App Pack - Black"
Cindy C.
This is the first android product I used and I think it is comparable to the iPad. I like that this galaxy tab 4 wasn't that expensive or slow in speed. I think it was able to fit my everyday browsing needs and watching videos on it. The video quality is really good. The camera was not as good as apple products but that was a given from the low megapixels. The battery charge on this tablet was decent as well. It wasn't super long lasting but it didn't die within the hour.
Amie C.
Greenwood, IN
All the great features of a Samsung Galaxy phone which is why my twin boys love theirs. Easy navigation and just like playing with mommy or daddy's phone. However, we paid quite a bit for TWO of these for our twins and one of them doesn't even work anymore. The battery will not charge whatsoever. This happened as soon as the one year warranty was up. The other one somewhat charges, as in it can be used as long as it is on the charger. It pretty much stays at 2% and if it is removed from the charger, dies promptly. Not exactly a good thing for a 4 year old. Forget using them in the car or at Dr's appts etc...
Charolette W.
Killeen, TX
I love this tablet. It works great. I would buy one for my husband if I thought he'd use it. It has almost all the apps that your Samsung phone has. The picture is really clear and so is the sound. You can put a Micro SD Card in it to make more memory. It can hold up to a 64gb memory card. If you like to read then you'll like this tablet. The screen is the perfect size for you to read a book.
CHRISTINA L.
Covina, CA
I have bought two of these and I have always been a fan of Samsung products. My decision was between this one and the Fire tablet from Amazon. I have not heard good reviews about the Amazon one ,so I went with this tablet. Its very fast and has a lot of memory - at least enough for the application that I use it for. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Jenn S.
Spokane Vly, WA
We got the 10" tablet off of amazin, a) I love amazon and b) I love samasung. we have had 2 tavlets, phones, tvs and I am not even sure what else. we did have a minor issue with the charging port however Samsung fixed it right away. this tablet is for my son who only uses it for games but it holds a ton of games and keeps him entertained.
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
I bought this tablet for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it. She can do everything she possibly wants to and we can set the controls so she can't get in any trouble. She gets all her favorite apps and the display is pretty clear. It runs fast and has lots of storage.
Kelly B.
I love Samsung products. They have a great feel to them an are easy to use. The large screen is perfect for use in class. The screen is very clear and so far I have had no issues with scrapes of cracks. This is great because all of my other electronics scrape very easily!
Yani L.
Bronx, NY
I love my samsung galaxy tab! I like it way better than my old ipad it has a lot less limitations and is super fast, plus its also very pretty to look at. I love watching movies and doing my homework on it as it is more convenient than my laptop.
Sha P.
Brooklyn, NY
The next best thing to a 2-in-one. The new operating system allows you to split screen and work on two apps at once. There is more storage and the apps assist with productivity. I've used this through my two years in Grad school and Its been the a life savior
Ekiuwa D.
Jacksonville , FL
I got this tablet off of Amazon and it worked amazing for a year until it stopped charging. Don't know what happened but while it worked it was amazing. I'm a long time samsung user and I'm always impressed with their products.