BY SAMSUNG #13 in DVD Players

DVD playback is smooth and uninterrupted thanks to Samsung's dust-proof feature. It actually removes dust while the disc is rotating. And with the player's Viterbi detector in action, you're ensured enhanced performance and a dramatically lower error rate. With DivX playback, you can insert DVDs and CDs that have DivX movies downloaded from your computer and watch them on your TV. Anynet+ is an AV network system to automatically control Samsung audio-video (AV) device. There is no need to use different remote controls for different devices. With Anynet+ feature, all you need is one remote control for simple and convenient experience. Everything's twice as real with progressive scan out. It takes a conventional HDTV, with its outdated interlacing method of delivering data, 2 passes to display what full HD 1080p's progressive scan out delivers in one. That means you get a smoother, cleaner, better picture that's full of vivid detail - perfect for viewing fast-paced sports and action flicks you love so much. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This product is great!! I love the dvd player. It is so easy to use and it works great. I think it is priced right and it has many pros. The screen is clear and it is very nice. It is really enjoyable because you can watch all your favorite movies. Great for a rainy day.
Cheyenne F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I can't quite tell if this is the same Samsung DVD player that I have, but it looks similar. I just got it a few weeks ago and I love it! It is sleek and black and has a nice little remote. It makes the smallest sound while a movie is playing (which is expected), but the volume of what your watching drowns it out no problem. I recommend it for anyone looking for a nice, simple DVD player.
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
This DVD player is a great console. I have one in my husbands and i bedroom. It's fantastic. It plays dvds, blue-Ray, has YouTube, hulu, Pandora and many other features. My favorite is that it has netflix. WiFi is required
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
I am really happy with this purchase! I love the price of this item and the simplicity of it overall! I think it is perfect if you aren't looking for anything too fancy!
Nathalis B.
Orlando, FL
Such a great product. I've had mine for about a year. I use it weekly to have movie night with the girls.
Angel S.
cagua state aragua
This dvd is very good. I have not been but I have seen it is very good and gives almost no problem and can read any type of DVD. movie or music or want is very funcinal. buy and characteristics: it is pretty light and very good.
i recommend 100% this product
kathryne s.
I love Samsung products and this one doesn't disappoint. Smooth picture, lots of features and great quality for the price.