Samsung PRO 64GB SDXC Flash Memory Card - Class 10, UHS-1, 90MB/s Read - MB-SG64D/AM

BY SAMSUNG

Storing all your favorite files becomes more convenient with the Samsung PRO 64GB SDXC Flash Memory Card. This 64GB memory card hoards up all your multimedia files, data and photos safely, so you don't have to fear any critical data loss. see more...

• Is it reliable? I need something that will last 2 Answers
Melody K.
Roy, UT
Great for anyone who needs more memory! Very affordable & glad it's a big size of gb! Great quality & really great for anyone of all ages! I highly recommend it to everyone! It makes a big difference! Really fantastic
Maria O.
Lynn, MA
This SD card is great. It has a high capacity, I use this card in my phone is perfect!
Dona ashley Q.
Los Angeles, CA
memory I recommend you all for your presio and its use is best very very good
Waldemar K.
Solid, beautiful design! Great price! This is probably the lowest priced card from a well-known brand name. Love it! One of the best I tried. Highly recommended!
Kelley C.
Is it reliable? I need something that will last