Samsung - Powerbot Essential Robot Vacuum - Graphite Silver uploaded by Kathryn C.

BY SAMSUNG

20W power; bagless design; Cyclone Force design; FullView Sensor; Visionary Mapping Plus system navigation; Easy Pass Wheels; reusable filter see more...

Buy on Target*
Heather G.
We call our vacuum Edward and I fell in love with him from the 1st day I met him! He cleans my wood floors and rugs for me perfectly and I never have to worry about crumbs or a pet hair. We have had him about a year and he is still working better than ever. It saves me so much time with housecleaning and I love coming home to a clean floor. It does great with our dog hair.
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
Love this thing! My dog hates it though! 😂. At first the vacuum had trouble finding it way back to the home port and did get stuck on an area rug. I can’t complain though it does a great job and I’m very happy with the job that it does.