ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesPhone HeadsetsSamsung
Original Galaxy Buds+ (Plus) 2020 SM-R175 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones

Samsung Original Galaxy Buds+ (Plus) 2020 SM-R175 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones

Condition: New Model: Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus Compatible Brand and Model: Universal, For Android, For Apple OS Type: Earbud (In Ear) Wireless Technology: Bluetooth Form Factor: In Ear Charging Case Connector: USB Type-C SAMSUNG GALAXY BUDS+ - the next generation of Galaxy Buds is here, taking sound quality and control to new harmonic heights. From automatically turning out unwanted noise, to a battery built to go aal day, the way you experience sound is about to change

This good? I am looking for nice earbuds that have all the modern features without breaking bank.
How do I get this product ?
Start your review of Samsung Original Galaxy Buds+ (Plus) 2020 SM-R175 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones!
How would you rate this product?
Keyline  D.
Cleveland, OH
Samsung Original Galaxy Buds+ (Plus) 2020 SM-R175 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones uploaded by Keyline  D.
Purchased at: AT&T Wireless
Had these for a while. My favorite earbuds. Clear sound..The ambient settings make me absolutely "soundproof" and I LOVE IT... AWESOME!!!..Good battery life, sound, and fit comfortably in my ears. Even talking through them seems to have better sound than talking through my phone..
Shaquee T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Samsung Original Galaxy Buds+ (Plus) 2020 SM-R175 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones uploaded by Shaquee T.
Best ear buds I've ever used. They connect right to my phone as soon as i open the charging case. The sound quality is amazing ,I don't neve any issues with feed back. I tend to forget where I leave things sometimes ot ig my toddler Knocks over it my ear I can use the app & chime sound to locate them in even tells me he address where it's at. They stay put while I'm on the treadmill overall definitely a 5/5 #tech #gadget #reuseorreturn #SamsungGalaxy
2500 Grove St O.
Oak Grove, MO
Samsung Original Galaxy Buds+ (Plus) 2020 SM-R175 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones uploaded by 2500 Grove St O.
I didn't think I'd use or like these headphones and now I never go anywhere without them. They were a gift and I wasn't sure how to pair them or which ear went where! It was so easy to figure out and now I use them daily for workouts, for audio books and sometimes to watch TV on my tablet but still be close to my guy whose watching something I couldn't care less about, lol. I have them set to ambient sound meaning I can still hear when someone directly talks to me. The case continually charges the buds and you just have to charge the case occasionally. My phone or tablet alerts me when they are low on charge. No cords to tangle and they stay put in my ears!
Nemo S.
prospect Avenue
Samsung Original Galaxy Buds+ (Plus) 2020 SM-R175 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones uploaded by Nemo S.
Phenomenal headphones. Work with any devicethat has Bluetooth. Battary and the rechargeable case last for a whole day. Great for sound blocking with option to turn on ambient sound. They fixed the issue of microphothat the first gen airbuds had. I love this product. And the beautiful design
ADIAM  R.
Concord, NC
Samsung Original Galaxy Buds+ (Plus) 2020 SM-R175 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones uploaded by ADIAM  R.
These earbuds are expensive but I would recommend them. There are cheaper off brand wireless earbuds as well. I bought it from samsung.com. I have an android phone so it is easy to connect it my earbuds.
Maya M.
Tucson, AZ
Samsung Original Galaxy Buds+ (Plus) 2020 SM-R175 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones uploaded by Maya M.
I had compared these to a previous brand I had and the Galaxy buds won by a long shot. Sound quality is fantastic, especially for me as I mainly use these to jam out to some great music. The aesthetic is very visually pleasing. Light blue is one of my favorite colors so I just had to get that color. The case is super compact and the lid is attached as well as magnetic, which is nice. They do have a touch feature which is great for not pressing buttons and hurting the inside of your ear. Comfortable fit and excellent for working out. The price was not bad at all for the quality. I imagine these would have no issues lasting several years if taken care of properly.
Tito A.
Houston
Samsung Original Galaxy Buds+ (Plus) 2020 SM-R175 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones uploaded by Tito A.
They have great volume quality also when I'm trying just to concentrate I just put them on and it blocks most of noises. When I put my music I feel that I'm in my own world. In love with them.
Megan F.
Milwaukee, WI
Samsung Original Galaxy Buds+ (Plus) 2020 SM-R175 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones uploaded by Megan F.
Thank You Samsung Elite for giving me the opportunity to win free stuff every day, absolutely love this app!! Cannot wait to try these bad boys out, already loved the Ogs!
Dawn H.
Pompano Beach, FL
These buds connect seamlessly to my phone, and the sound is clear. I just wish the volume would go louder. No problems with anyone hearing me on my calls.
Nichole  W.
Chstnt Hl Cv, MD
I love these earbuds!!! I just wish they had cute case covers like airpods. They hold a charge for a long time, sounds is amazing!!! Worth every penny