Celine L.
This is current laptop right now. I am in love with this laptop. It performs well with my daily basic needs. It has a VERY quick start up screen. Idk if that matters to a lot of people but after getting this laptop, and trying other laptops with slower start up screens, I've realized that my laptop is very fast. It has a backlit keyboard. The laptop itself is so thin. It's very portable! My screen is matted so it doesn't reflect off the light when I'm outside. The only thing I don't like about this laptop is the keyboard. After a while the keys started to become loose. The speakers are very very low also. Overall a very great laptop. I was debating with this laptop vs. a macbook air. This one won!