BY SAMSUNG

Samsung Premium Ultrabook Brand New Includes Three Year Warranty The Samsung NP900X3G-S02US is a 13.3 inch LED ATIV Book 9 Plus touchscreen ultrabook featuring 1920 x 1080 Full HD high-resolution display gives you sharp, high-resolution video, along with more screen space and is powered intel® core™ i5 4200U processor with cpu clock speed of 1.8 GHz. The ultra-thin and lightweight ultrabook has 128 GB of solid state drive and SuperBright technology generates 300 nit brightness, which is 50% brighter than typical laptop screens, for more vivid colors. Its advanced Lithium-Polymer battery has a battery life up to 10 hours with the PowerPlus charging technology. NP900X3G-S02US Features: Core™ i5 4200U Processor / 1.8 GHz Windows® 7 Professional w/ Windows 8 Pro COA 8 GB RAM 128 GB SDD 13.3" Wide 1920 x 1080 / LED Full HD Intel® HD Graphics 4400 Bluetooth 4.0 Battery Life Up to 10 Hours 3-in-1 Multi Card Slot - SD/SDHC/SDXC NP900X3G-S02US Processor: 64-bit Computing: Yes Clock Speed: 1.8 GHz Generation: 4 Manufacturer: Intel Max Turbo Speed: 3 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Processor Number: i5 4200U NP900X3G-S02US Networking: Wired Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet Wireless Protocol: 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 802.11 NP900X3G-S02US Storage Drive: Capacity: 128 GB NP900X3G-S02US OS Provided: Edition: Windows® 7 Professional with Windows 8 Pro COA NP900X3G-S02US Audio Output: Compliant Standards: High Definition Audio Type: Stereo speakers Sound Effect: SoundAlive see more...

Celine L.
This is current laptop right now. I am in love with this laptop. It performs well with my daily basic needs. It has a VERY quick start up screen. Idk if that matters to a lot of people but after getting this laptop, and trying other laptops with slower start up screens, I've realized that my laptop is very fast. It has a backlit keyboard. The laptop itself is so thin. It's very portable! My screen is matted so it doesn't reflect off the light when I'm outside. The only thing I don't like about this laptop is the keyboard. After a while the keys started to become loose. The speakers are very very low also. Overall a very great laptop. I was debating with this laptop vs. a macbook air. This one won!
Siuly F.
Had it for 5 years! I love it! At the time it first came out it was a little pricey! I use it EVERYDAY!!! It was easy to use until Windows 10 which is making it go bad!
Saquya G.
Hartford, CT
My favorite laptop out of all the ones I have. Love the touchscreen aspect of it. I wish it had a little bit more memory.
Jakk B.
Biddeford, ME
Love using this for photo editing! delivers fast crisp results! Also a good medium size, not too large, not too small.
Jody S.
Doesn't seem to have the capability I was hoping for. Needs more space. Overall, a good book.
Samantha P.
I really liked this laptop. It is very light and fast! The problem however is that after a couple years of usage, it starts shutting down randomly. I don't know whats wrong with it.
Chelsey G.
I love this laptop! it's super lightweight and the battery lasts! I chose this over the macro macbook air. it does not have a cd drive or place for ethernet cord
Maribran S.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert
Me gusta mucho el diseño, se ve muy elegante, fina. Facil de transportar! Es perfecta para usarla a diario y para llevarla a donde sea!
nellie r.
Hanford, CA
My husband juz bought 1 he loves it we use it like every day so I mean u like these go by them they work so good
Emily M.
Northridge, CA
This computer is a great choice! The memory you can save on this computer is amazing. I love how this computer does not take forever. It won't freeze on you or get hot.