BY SAMSUNG

Samsung Premium Ultrabook Brand New Includes Three Year Warranty The Samsung NP900X3G-S02US is a 13.3 inch LED ATIV Book 9 Plus touchscreen ultrabook featuring 1920 x 1080 Full HD high-resolution display gives you sharp, high-resolution video, along with more screen space and is powered intel® core™ i5 4200U processor with cpu clock speed of 1.8 GHz. The ultra-thin and lightweight ultrabook has 128 GB of solid state drive and SuperBright technology generates 300 nit brightness, which is 50% brighter than typical laptop screens, for more vivid colors. Its advanced Lithium-Polymer battery has a battery life up to 10 hours with the PowerPlus charging technology. NP900X3G-S02US Features: Core™ i5 4200U Processor / 1.8 GHz Windows® 7 Professional w/ Windows 8 Pro COA 8 GB RAM 128 GB SDD 13.3" Wide 1920 x 1080 / LED Full HD Intel® HD Graphics 4400 Bluetooth 4.0 Battery Life Up to 10 Hours 3-in-1 Multi Card Slot - SD/SDHC/SDXC NP900X3G-S02US Processor: 64-bit Computing: Yes Clock Speed: 1.8 GHz Generation: 4 Manufacturer: Intel Max Turbo Speed: 3 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Processor Number: i5 4200U NP900X3G-S02US Networking: Wired Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet Wireless Protocol: 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 802.11 NP900X3G-S02US Storage Drive: Capacity: 128 GB NP900X3G-S02US OS Provided: Edition: Windows® 7 Professional with Windows 8 Pro COA NP900X3G-S02US Audio Output: Compliant Standards: High Definition Audio Type: Stereo speakers Sound Effect: SoundAlive see more...

Celine L.
This is current laptop right now. I am in love with this laptop. It performs well with my daily basic needs. It has a VERY quick start up screen. Idk if that matters to a lot of people but after getting this laptop, and trying other laptops with slower start up screens, I've realized that my laptop is very fast. It has a backlit keyboard. The laptop itself is so thin. It's very portable! My screen is matted so it doesn't reflect off the light when I'm outside. The only thing I don't like about this laptop is the keyboard. After a while the keys started to become loose. The speakers are very very low also. Overall a very great laptop. I was debating with this laptop vs. a macbook air. This one won!
Samantha P.
I really liked this laptop. It is very light and fast! The problem however is that after a couple years of usage, it starts shutting down randomly. I don't know whats wrong with it.
Siuly F.
Techie Expert Level 2
Had it for 5 years! I love it! At the time it first came out it was a little pricey! I use it EVERYDAY!!! It was easy to use until Windows 10 which is making it go bad!
Chelsey G.
I love this laptop! it's super lightweight and the battery lasts! I chose this over the macro macbook air. it does not have a cd drive or place for ethernet cord
Emily M.
Northridge, CA
This computer is a great choice! The memory you can save on this computer is amazing. I love how this computer does not take forever. It won't freeze on you or get hot.
Chiquita C.
Techie Expert Level 3
Samsung products are my fave. But the processor in this computer compared with my games is NO GOOD. It periodically slows or stalls altogether in the play.
Katharine P.
Lebanon, PA
The first laptop I got was a lemon. However I got a free replacement and this one works fantastically. I love the touch screen and tablet features!
mary s.
Goose Creek, SC
I love it I will not leave with out it in my bag. This has become my best friend I can do so much on the go with the Ultra and it is so slim
Marcia B.
Red Rock, AZ
This is a lightweight all-purpose notebook. It is great for students, for work or just to browse the web and watch your favorite videos.
Angie L.
Awesome product, it works easily and rarely crashes. The only thing that I dislike is that every two weeks the computer wants to restart.