BY SAMSUNG #4 in Memory Cards

Samsung MB-SS16D/AM 16GB microSDHC Memory Card: Capacity: 16GB Up to 24Mbps transfer speed Great for digital cameras, DSLRs, camcorders and PCs Upgrade storage for digital camera and camcorder devices Waterproof, temperature-proof, X-ray-proof and magnet-proof Compatible with devices with SDHC and SDXC slots see more...

Valerie S.
I have to adore anyone who invented these! I love taking photos and short video clips of the little kids and babies in our family. Snap the memory with extra space.
Carla R.
Merrillville, IN
I use this card in my smartphone to snap photos and videos on the go. It holds quite a bit, depending on your settings.
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
Got it kept it, but wished I spent the extra coins and sprung for the 32. 16 just wasn't enough.
bâtøøl ..
Dammam
 I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards. ..
Mohamed H.
Figuig
Hello my name is mohammed has a channel on youtube with about 20 000 subscribers and i want to review this product please know that my channel gets great views
Adress : hay baghdad 1 ; abdrahim bouabid
City : Figuig
Country : Morocco
Zip code : 61000

Walid E.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)