BY SAMSUNG #78 in Storage Media & Cards

Samsung MB-MP64DA/AM EVO 64GB microSD Class 10 Memory Card: Capacity: 64GB Up to 48Mbps transfer speed Great for digital cameras, DSLRs, camcorders and PCs Great speed and performance for full HD video recording, high-resolution pictures, mobile gaming, music and more Waterproof, temperature-proof, X-ray-proof, magnet-proof Compatible with devices with SDHC and SDXC slots see more...

Stephanie H.
I purchased this card from eBay for about $25. BUT BE AWARE, there are TONS of counterfeit microsd cards on eBay. THerefore, always, always check how to differentiate between real and fake microsd cards. As for this product, it is quite worth the price. It does its job and for the price it's quite comparable to SanDisk. I personally used this card for photography, therefore the complementary sd card adapter is awesome.
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
I currently have this in my camera, I'm constantly snapping pictures of the kids and family gatherings and never seem to run out of space. Also in the past I've had issues with other SD adapters not reading all the time when plugged into my computer, and I've never had that issue with this card. It's a great buy from a great company
Brandy H.
Peebles, OH
Bought this card for my phone, it has allowed me to add a ton of songs and pics plus still have a ton of space left. The download speed seems to be good.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
I bought this for my phone and I added tons of videos and pictures it doesn't lag so I feel the download speed is very good.