BY SAMSUNG #3 in Storage Media & Cards

Samsung MB-MP32DA/AM EVO 32GB microSD Class 10 Memory Card: Capacity: 32GB Up to 48Mbps transfer speed Great for digital cameras, DSLRs, camcorders and PCs Great speed and performance for full HD video recording, high-resolution pictures, mobile gaming, music and more Waterproof, temperature-proof, X-ray-proof, magnet-proof Compatible with devices with SDHC and SDXC slots see more...

Diana R.
Akron , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a great chip! I use this in my Cannon. It's so easy to move pictures off of this onto a computer. Plus, 32gb is a ton of space for a card! The price on this is actually pretty cheap compared to most cards. Would highly recommend. #samsung #sdcard
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
purchased this when i was using a samsung galaxy note 3 and this little guy saved my phone from a lot of lagging. i believe that the majority of the space taking up the internal storage slows the phone down. using this to transfer all photos and stored app memory worked like a charm.
Kat A.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love these micro SD cards. My phone is A SAMSUNG so I trust this brand So much! It's perfect for my phone or digital camera! They are affordable too! They are great. Def recommend this. I have like 3 of them!
Haley A.
Apache Jct, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
This phone essential was super reliable. I loved easy usage All the new features Samsung keeps adding make the phones better and better I will forever stick with them and always reccomend!
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
I recently buy this MicroSD card to expand the memory of my galaxy edge s7 and i cant complain.

This is a class 10 memory card so this card is very fast for apps and transferring files quickly.

If you are a little bit familiar with this kinds of MicroSd cards you probably know that most class 10 cards out there can offer a great transfer speeds but no a very good IOPs. This card in particular do pretty good in both areas.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
32mb is a ton of storage. Moore than enough for the average person to add to your phone. With the added benefit of the larger SD card it makes it easy to use in a at home or store printer. Just make sure that if you are going to be using it in your phone, you put the settings to copy to the drive otherwise it will only be on your phones internal memory.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
Much needed after graduation there were plenty of photos to develop. These memory card allowed me to take pictures without worrying about my card filling up to quickly when you have such a important life events you need to capture all the memories possible great memories card with enough room.
Jose L.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
I really like it because I love to keep my memories save and I have a lot of space in this SD CARD it works very well it's really accessible to everyone not expensive at all i have to say if you need extra storage in your devices this is your best choice.
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
Techie Expert Level 2
I use this in my cheap, metro pcs phone in order to have enough storage for all of my videos, music, pictures and ebooks. Its really a lifesaver! I also always keep a copy of my resume on it, just in case!
Sandra C.
I have his micro SD card in my phone right now I have have it for about 6 mons. now and let me say i works great. I can definitely store movies and picture on it and it works fine. I haven't had any problems with it i even save some apps to this SD care just to clear up space on my phone.
Melody V.
If I have a problem moving apps to my sd card, is it my phone or the card that's the problem?
mary s.
hastings, ON
My computer is not reading this card and it's only 3 months old. my brand new Vizio TV isn't even reading this. what am I doing wrong
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
How much is this memory card?
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
How much does this run & is this a good size mem card for someone making videos?
Stephanie S.