BY SAMSUNG #4 in Memory Cards

Samsung MB-MG32DA/AM Pro 32GB microSD Class 10 Memory Card: Capacity: 32GB Samsung 32GB memory card has up to 90Mbps read speed, 50Mbps write speed Great for action cams, smartphones, Android tablets, PCs Optimal for high-definition video content such as movies, HD videos, action cam video recording, 3D videos, apps and more Waterproof, temperature-proof, X-ray-proof, magnet-proof Compatible with devices with SDHC and SDXC slots see more...

Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
I have this card in my phone and I also have one in my camera. They have given me no problems at all.  They have not lost anything I have put on them.  It paired immediately with my phone, and my camera accepted it with no problems at all. My camera gets a workout I love taking pictures, I transfer them off the card to my computer then delete them from the card. It actually deletes very quickly.
Sidhant G.
I was looking for the fastest card out there to expand storage on my Surface Pro 3. This card and in particular the 32GB variant is the fastest you can get (faster than both 16GB and 64GB of the same type, see note below). It works flawlessly on my Surface and I keep a backup and my photos/videos on this card saving precious SSD space for OS and software.

Note: When I purchased this card, Amazon website listed speed for 16GB and 64 GB as:
Read: up to 90MB/s with UHS-1 interface
Write: Up to 50MB/s with UHS-1 interface

and for 32GB as:
Read: up to 90MB/s with UHS-1 interface
Write: Up to 80MB/s with UHS-1 interface
Yamira R.
Stockbridge, GA
I'm currently using this card for my phone and is really good and works fast. If you need more space for pics, videos, apps, etc, this is perfect for you. It comes with an adapter that you can use on your computer to access and manage your files. Highly recommended.
Mariella S.
Del Rio, TX
There is room for EVERYTHING! Great for smartphones and camaras, specially for those beautiful ladies who love to take selfies and have about a million pics that they love!
Toni H.
Virginia Bch, VA
This microSD is fantastic for someone like me that loves to take lots of pictures and save lots of music. You will no longer have to swap songs out on your phone.
Mary N.
Windsor, CA
This have plenty of room for everything. I have this for my camera and just love that I can take so many pictures and there's still room.
Daysha S.
Brought this for my husband, he loves it. He is able to store all his pictures and videos freeing up tons of space on his phone.
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
Bought the 16 and blew through it. Picked up the 32 and it's got enough space and then some!
salim N.
Sidi kacem
Hello, I love all the products of this company if
you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you
promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of
encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the
company promote Good News. Best Regards.

Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.

Name : Salim naoum
Adress : hay jawhara N 1346
City : sidi kacem
Country : Morocco
Postal code : 16000

Leila H.
EL Jadida
Techie Expert Level 1
Je suis en train d'utiliser cette carte pour mon téléphone et c'est vraiment bon et rapide. Si vous avez besoin de plus d'espace pour les photos, les vidéos, les applications, etc., c'est parfait pour vous.  Il est livré avec un adaptateur que vous pouvez utiliser sur votre ordinateur pour accéder et gérer vos fichiers.  Hautement recommandé.
Rochelle N.
Techie Expert Level 1
Has this product crashed on you?