ElectronicsElectronics AccessoriesStorage DevicesSamsung
MB-MG16DA/AM Pro 16GB microSD Class 10 Memory Card

Samsung MB-MG16DA/AM Pro 16GB microSD Class 10 Memory Card

by Samsung

Samsung MB-MG16DA/AM Pro 16GB microSD Class 10 Memory Card: Capacity: 16GB Up to 90Mbps read speed, 50Mbps write speed Great for action cams, smartphones, Android tablets, PCs Optimal for high-definition video content such as movies, HD videos, action cam video recording, 3D videos, apps and more Waterproof, temperature-proof, X-ray-proof, magnet-proof Compatible with devices with SDHC and SDXC slots

Has this product crashed on you?
Start your review of Samsung MB-MG16DA/AM Pro 16GB microSD Class 10 Memory Card!
Mariella S.
Del Rio, TX
There is room for EVERYTHING! Great for smartphones and camaras, specially for those beautiful ladies who love to take selfies and have about a million pics that they love!
Stephanie H.
Lewistown, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is what I have in my phone currently and it's been in 2 phones prior to that. (I have seizures so dropping and breaking phones is a thing) but it always takes all my photos and never corrupts them. I use snapbridge from Nikon to bring photos from my camera to my phone and this memory card makes it possible to do that.
Amanda S.
Aurora, CO
Techie Expert Level 1
I love being able to use the tiny memory card in my older technology and still able to upload and use the larger port. Samsung always has given me great products and quality while I’ve used them for photography.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
I have this card in my phone and I also have one in my camera. They have given me no problems at all.  They have not lost anything I have put on them.  It paired immediately with my phone, and my camera accepted it with no problems at all. My camera gets a workout I love taking pictures, I transfer them off the card to my computer then delete them from the card. It actually deletes very quickly.
Yamira R.
Marietta, GA
I'm currently using this card for my phone and is really good and works fast. If you need more space for pics, videos, apps, etc, this is perfect for you. It comes with an adapter that you can use on your computer to access and manage your files. Highly recommended.
Toni H.
Columbia, SC
Techie Expert Level 3
This microSD is fantastic for someone like me that loves to take lots of pictures and save lots of music. You will no longer have to swap songs out on your phone.
Maritza C.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Best Buy
I like that they write and transfer data very fast. The image quality is great. And the space os perfect for photos and hd videos. I recommend them since they have been very reliable. I take advantage when they go on sale at Best buy
Daysha S.
Techie Expert Level 7
Brought this for my husband, he loves it. He is able to store all his pictures and videos freeing up tons of space on his phone.
Sidhant G.
I was looking for the fastest card out there to expand storage on my Surface Pro 3. This card and in particular the 32GB variant is the fastest you can get (faster than both 16GB and 64GB of the same type, see note below). It works flawlessly on my Surface and I keep a backup and my photos/videos on this card saving precious SSD space for OS and software. Note: When I purchased this card, Amazon website listed speed for 16GB and 64 GB as: Read: up to 90MB/s with UHS-1 interface Write: Up to 50MB/s with UHS-1 interface and for 32GB as: Read: up to 90MB/s with UHS-1 interface Write: Up to 80MB/s with UHS-1 interface
Mary N.
Windsor, CA
This have plenty of room for everything. I have this for my camera and just love that I can take so many pictures and there's still room.