BY SAMSUNG

Smart Touch controls; Ear Care ear protection; S-Voice voice command; 50mm drivers; neodymium magnets; Bluetooth and NFC (near-field communication) technologies; active noise cancellation; 3.5mm interface see more...

Priscilla C.
The reason why I gave these headphones 4 stars is because they are not compact; you can't fold them for easier storage. Also, they are quite heavy to carry around since they are fairly large headphones. I'm always listening to music on my daily commute, so this is kind of a bummer.

HOWEVER, the quality of these headphones for the price you pay is great!
- It does a decent job of noise cancelling
- The cushions are very soft - making them very comfortable to wear for long periods of time (especially for people with glasses)
- Bluetooth connectivity is steady, never had issues
- Touch panel on the side of the headphones is very nice
- Good aesthetic
- Battery lasts a LONG time, and it also charges very quickly

These make for great desktop headphones, but maybe not the best pick if you're looking for something that is easy to carry around.
Cátia O.
Portugal
I fell in love with these headphones from the moment I saw them. Seriously, it was love at first sight! They are so stylish, so nicely built, they look super fancy and the quality seems amazing. The cushions are super soft, they are very comfortable and the sound is also pretty great! All fantastic. I thought these were the headphones of my life. So I bought them... But, sadly, since I'm an Apple zealot and I own an iPhone, it wasn't totally compatible. The specific volume commands and the micro didn't work. I didn't think about this before buying them because I was so blinded by my love for these headphones! But it makes sense. They are by Samsung, and built for Samsung devices, and maybe others... But not Apple. Lol. This was my experience! I don't use them because I can't obtain the performance that you're supposed to be provided. Please don't make the same mistake I made... Don't buy them for your iPhone. :D
Apart from that... They must be totally amazing and worth every penny, I am sure!
Cheers!