ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioSpeakersSamsung
HW-J450 21 Sound Bar Speaker - 300 W RMS - Wall Mountable

Samsung HW-J450 2.1 Sound Bar Speaker - 300 W RMS - Wall Mountable

by Samsung

Manufacturer: Samsung Manufacturer Part Number: HW-J450/ZA Brand Name: Samsung Product Model: HW-J450 Product Name: HW-J450 Soundbar w/ Wireless Sub Product Type: Sound Bar Speaker Technical Information: Features: TV SoundConnect Audio: Sound System: Dolby Digital Audio: Speaker Configuration: 2.1 Audio: Wireless Speaker(s): Yes Audio: Subwoofer Type: Active Network & Communication: Bluetooth: Yes Interfaces/Ports: USB: Yes Power Description: Power Source: AC Power Cord Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: Wall Mountable Package Contents: HW-J450 Soundbar w/ Wireless Sub Wall Mount Kit Compatibility: TV Smartphone

How does this compare to other soundbars (especially or Vizio)?
Start your review of Samsung HW-J450 2.1 Sound Bar Speaker - 300 W RMS - Wall Mountable!
How would you rate this product?
Katie B.
Hagerstown, MD
Samsung HW-J450 2.1 Sound Bar Speaker - 300 W RMS - Wall Mountable uploaded by Katie B.
Love that it amplifies if necessary when further away from the tv. Ive always used samsung as far as my home tech. Not so much laptops but I love their speakers quality. Just the one sound bar that isn't huge at all has alot of sound behind it. Not to mention samsung quality I have never had problems with. Plus price is always reasonable.
Chasity  R.
Salem, OR
My husband got us this sound bar for our bedroom, and we like it so much. Our T.V was pretty quite for some reason now after hooking this sound bar up the volume and sound is so amazing and clear sometimes can be to loud. Very affordable and easy to hookup and use definitely would recommend if your looking for a sound bar.
Rebecca B.
Bethalto, IL
Bought this back in 2019, still works well today. Very reasonable prices and the base is outstanding!! Love it 💙
Tammy C.
Delaware
This sound bar makes my living room sound like a movie theater. Picked it up on Black Friday for a reasonable price last year and have had no issues with it. The only I issue had was my fault. I left the remote out in the rain after using it outside but was able to order a replacement off Amazon easily and it worked perfectly so you can replace the remotes without any issues, I know that for a fact. Hahah. Great sound, it makes the whole room shake. Bluetooth connection makes life a lot easier. I have found that sometimes the sound bar wont remember your connect and you’ll have to hit pair again, but thats not really a big deal for me. I’m so happy with this purchase. I’d buy it again if something happened to the one I have now but so far, I’ve had 0 issues.
Joi T.
Heber City, UT
Great for music, && the different watch sound settings are awesome. Bluetooth & AV setup available..can use with my cellphone so that's a plus
Tammy  A.
Rustburg, VA
The W-J450 21 Sound Bar Speaker - 300 W RMS - Wall Mount able was for watching your favorite shows or movies the sound was incredible and if you where in the mood to listen to music the sound quality was great. I would definitely buy this system again. I have referred many of my friends to purchase this product.
Monique P.
Bourg, LA
At first this was a great sound at but after a few years it has diminished. Sometimes it just won’t work. The remote stopped working after about a year and I can’t find a replacement. The keys on the remote started sticking so now if we want to adjust the volume we have to get up.
Phuong L.
New Orleans, LA
Love this soundbar. It really makes a difference in the audio when listening to music or watching a movie. Feels like we are in a theater sometimes or even at a rave. It’s also easy to use. We got ours from Walmart.
Ron H.
Long Beach, CA
Bought this as a gift for my brother and he has nothing but great things to say! The bass is great and sound is crisp. He uses it with a 55” TV
Jessica G.
Ayer, MA
I really like this sound bar. I have had it for a while and the sound sounds just as good as it did the first day. It has many functions. The sound sounds great for music and watching movie.