BY SAMSUNG

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

simply elegantsimple convenience, fashionable design The HM1300 brings Samsung quality to the customer seeking a simple, uncomplicated route to hands-free communication. Whether they're looking for an inexpensive way to come into driving compliance or just don't want to fuss with all the extras of some of the higher end headsets, the HM1300 provides them with a quality solution. It provides users with good solid communication while including select features that keep convenience in mind. Pairing is simple and quick with Simple Pairing, allowing users to pair their device automatically with no passcode to enter. Moving from personal to work phone and back is also seamless with built-in Multipoint Technology for pairing the headset to two Bluetooth devices at once. see more...

Review (1)
khalid c.
casablanca
However, this is a good opportunity to share a positive consumer experience. I wanted a hands free device for my birthday. My girlfriend bought me a blutooth leaning towards the higher price range and I couldn't get the volume loud enough. We exchanged it for a different model in about the same price range and the rubber covering to the ear bud bud fit loose on the device and worse in my ear. To boot, it sounded terrible! I thought that maybe the many machine guns I fired in the Army had damaged my hearing, but my girlfriend confirmed that wasn't the case when she tried it out. Anyway, I did a little research online and purchased this model. It sounds good, arrived quickly, and was half the price! I am very happy.