BY SAMSUNG

Samsung LCD TVs Elegantly designed with a unique Touch of Color bezel, Samsung LCD TVs display brilliant images with amazing detail and provide a host of connectivity options. see more...

Crystal J.
East Orange, NJ
I bought this television in the 65 inch model. This television is incredibly clear and sharp. The color is fully saturated and beautiful. I had done a lot of research before making this purchase and I am not disappointed. I would recommend this television, especially if you have a Samsung phone or tablet because they are all integrated.
Marcella B.
Absolutely love the display quality of this TV. Although t is a hospitality TV - I've turned off the hospitality settings and have customized it to my own settings. Samsung is definitely a go to brand if you're looking for the best picture quality!
Anthony B.
Porter, OK
This Samsung TV is one of the best around it's so big at a 55" you get to have a great movie or video games for the gamers. I love it so much it is amazing. It is so big it's amazing the picture is great on it all my new movies where amazing on it. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a new tv.
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
It's and ok TV product. It is really long plus it has led which is really good quality. I would recommend this product.
Lauren M.
Hilliard, OH
We love Samsung for TVs. We've never had an issue and every Tv in our home is Samsung brand.
Jessie C.
Amazing tv. Perfect picture quality. We got this TV a few months back at it has been perfect