Samsung Hg55nc890vf 55 1080p Led-lcd Tv - 169 - 1920 X 1080 - USB - Ethernet - Pc Streaming - Internet Access (hg55nc890vfxza)

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung LCD TVs Elegantly designed with a unique Touch of Color bezel Samsung LCD TVs display brilliant images with amazing detail and provide a host of connectivity options. see more...

Brittany K.
Fishers, IN
Love this TV. The picture is clear and it works flawlessly. Set up was easy and my cable company had no problem using it to set up their services as well. I think what I love most is home compatible it is with so many other products. DVD players, Google's Chromecast, I love it!
Audrey L.
Saint Joseph, MO
I absolutely love Samsung tvs!! The clarity of the screen is remarkable and they keep getting better as new products come out. I have persuaded friends and family into buying Samsung tvs. When I have parties at my home people always compliment my tv. I would love to upgrade to a little bigger size and also the 240 hz but other then that I have no complaints at all!! And I love that they have the smart hub with everything like movies rental apps and Netflix!!
Sarah H.
Upgraded from the 42 to the 55 and it is amazing. The picture quality is great. The only time I see a lag is when I am watching sports but other than that, it's perfect. It's also very easy to pick up as it does not weigh very much.
Alex G.
We just purchase this and the who family is happy. The settings are easy to use, we set up the gaming systems quite easily, the quality is superb, and we also use it for youtube.
We put it up on a swivel mount.
Tamika A.
Samsung offers great quality for a fair price. Great picture quality. Kids love to stream Netflix and You Tube videos. Previously had a Sony and this is much better.
Casey C.
South Jordan, UT
This TV is huge... and I love it! I really enjoy how clear the picture is and how there's no delay when changing channels. I also really like the HD of it all
Josh F.
Love this television. The first new telvision I had bought for myself. Love the picture. Just don't like how quite it is my television is always on 65
Savanna T.
Love this TV so much. It's able to connect to everything we need and more. We only have hulu and netflix so it works perfectly
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
Awesome television! We love Samsung products and this does not disappoint! Great picture and wonderful streaming abilities!
Jeffrey J.
Los Angeles, CA
Samsung TV's have the BEST HD picture around, so crisp and clear and the 55" is not too big but not too small