Samsung HG22NA470BF 22

Samsung HG22NA470BF 22" 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p

BY SAMSUNG

HG22NA470BF 22" 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p ATSC - 1920 x 1080 - Surround Sound, Dolby Digital Plus - 2 x HDMI - USB - Media PlayerScreen Size:22" Maximum Resolution:1920 x 1080 Speakers: Yes see more...

Samsung HG22NA470BF 22
Samsung HG22NA470BF 22" 1080p LED-LCD TV - 16:9 - HDTV 1080p
SALLY M.
Purchased this TV for my husbands man cave and it has really great pic and sound. was easy to set up we use it every day and it is outside of the house with out the indoor header and when we are not home it gets really cold outside in the patio and the TV runs just fine.
STEPHANIE S.
My daughter has this tv. She loves it when she actually watches tv. To me the quality of sound could most definitely improve. It fluctuates and sounds like it's blaring even when it's on a lower sound.!
Jennifer W.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I bought this television for my bedroom. The picture is amazing. Would definitely recommend this television to friends and family members.
Danielle S.
DeLand, FL
Just got this for my daughter and couldn't be happier. it really is a great quality TV the picture quality and the clarity just amazing.
Moe D.
Wilson, NC
Purchased as a Christmas gift for my kiddo! Great display and just the right size for him to enjoy his interactive games and dvds
Jill C.
Evansville
I couldn't be more happy with this tv. I love it and it fits anywhere. Pictures is good and quality is awesome.
Deborah O.
Blossom, TX
I would highl recommend this TV to anyone. we have 3 through out our home and couldn't be any more satisfied
Rachel M.
Ceres, CA
It was an alright TV set. It was not what I was really expecting though. I am now looking for a new one
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
Great sound and wonderful picture I love this TV in my bed room defiantly recommend this TV to everyone
Alyssa B.
Omaha, NE
Good picture and the perfect size for me! Trustworthy brand and good buy, especially when on sale