Samsung Gear VR Smart Headband - Head, Eye - Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Gyro Sensor - Touchscreen - Frost White, Black - Gaming, Videos uploaded by Priyanka Y.

BY SAMSUNG

Works with Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge. Galaxy S6 edge+ and Galaxy Note 5 require a software update from your carrier. Mobile virtual reality is finally here. With the Samsung Gear VR, you can play amazing games, watch Hollywood's best movies in your own private cinema (or even on the moon!), socialize with friends new and old, be at the center of a suspense thriller, and so much more. The Gear VR drops you right into the action-and it's only from Samsung & Oculus. Best of Hollywood Entertainment Buy and watch hundreds of Hollywood movies & TV shows in Oculus Cinema. In Oculus Video, watch 2D videos including trailers, clips, and your own movie files in a completely new way. You can choose from multiple VR theater environments including a home theater, a huge screen theater, and even the surface of the moon! Amazing Things The next generation of Samsung Gear VR, powered by Oculus, has been upgraded with new and improved features: Lighter weight so you can play and watch more comfortably Improved fit, including room for most eyeglasses and improved padding for extra comfort and durability An upgraded touch pad that's even easier to use Compatible with more phones (software update from your carrier required for S6 edge+ and Note 5) Galaxy Note5 Galaxy S6 edge+ Galaxy S6 Galaxy S6 edge There's amazing new things to do in Gear VR. Try hundreds of games, apps and experiences. Samsung Milk VR Throwing you into amazing 360° virtual adventures, Samsung Milk VR is video like you've never seen. We're constantly adding a variety of content you can't find anywhere else. Enjoy 360 videos, live performances and more of the freshest experiences that Virtual Reality has to offer. There's always something new in Samsung Milk VR. Netflix The Netflix a see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
This thing is honestly amazing! Innovation at its finest! There are so many games to choose from, including multiplayer games that are fun for the whole family (i love playing against my mom). You really feel like you are in these games! Everything is so realistic and life like. You do have to take breaks inbetween playing or you may feel dizzy or get a headache, otherwise nothing bad to say. I love the meditation apps, everything on here is just amazing! I recommend this to everyone, young or old!
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband got this and uses it all the time. He can spend hours on it playing games or telling me he visited new places lol. It’s very easy to use and a lot of fun for the whole family.
Jamie K.
Rose Hill, KS
I can not believe how awesome the Samsung Gear VR is! People have always said that VR is just a passing fad, and I think that's because until now it just hasn't been good enough to wow people. The Gear VR wows me. It transports you right into the game; it has the potential to take you anywhere you want to go. An escape from real life. There are many different kinds of games to choose, from space shooters to puzzles. What really shines is the horror games. I played Affected: The Manor (in fact it was the first thing I tried on the Gear VR) and I had to stop and give it to my husband, because I was so scared. Even though you know it's not real, the VR makes it feel like you are in that environment. You can also watch Netflix on your own personal HUGE screen. There is what they call the "screen door" effect, which means that you can see the spaces between the pixels. So don't expect the videos to be HD clear. In my eyes, it doesn't make it any less spectacular. The only complaint I have is that I get headaches, but I think I probably wear it longer than is advised. Breaks are definitely needed periodically. I know there are several VR devices out there, but they are all pretty expensive. Even the Playstation VR will be hundreds of dollars. If you have a compatible phone, you really can't wrong with the Samsung Gear VR because the price is more than fair.
Pooja P.
Techie Expert Level 1
I have a Gear VR that I use with my Samsung Galaxy S6. It is an amazing product that is making VR more accessible to everyone. I love that it uses the phone so it doesn't have any cords or wires hanging off of it. I have demoed different apps to my family ages 16 - 80 and they all loved it! I absolutely love looking at 360 photographs using the Gear VR!
Amy R.
This was a gift. Set up took forever due to waiting for the email to be sent. The touch pad is difficult to manage. Everything cost money to use. Not a fan. Plus causes motion sickness. Cost too much in my opinion.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Omg i love the oculus vr. Ot has amazing games and social apps. I also love the jump scare apps. Its amazing how it makes me feel like im there. And i could talk to people around the world.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
I have this and I LOVE it!!! Everything looks very realistic!!!! Fits very comfortably around your head, even with glasses on! It's very worth the price! Has many games and pictures/videos you could view on it which is why I love it!!!! I would recommend it!!!
Natasha O.
Wichita, KS
I have a Gear VR and it is a lot of fun! I got a bit dizzy when I first used my Gear
Hafdallah N.
School District Wall 067, No. 26 Tebessa
My name is naoufel of Arab Games, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 100 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 200 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Naoufel Hafdallah
my email address: nawfelhafdallah@yahoo.fr
Amber Q.
Hessle Road, Hull
Got this with my phone for Christmas and I love it! There are some really great games and videos to watch and social spaces such as Altspace. The apps do make my phone heat up oretty quickly but otherwise its great for a lot of fun at any age for any group size (since you can chrome cast and live broadcast what you see in the headset)