Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch uploaded by Poba Z.

BY SAMSUNG #18 in Smartwatches

Gear Sport is stylish, yet practical with a minimalistic, circular bezel, Super AMOLED 1.2-inch display and improved user interface, making it easy to view information – even on-the-go. With Gear Sport, users can work to achieve health and wellness goals, and receive nutrition management alerts and activity recommendations even when they are offline.

Designed with military level-durability, it can handle a wide-range of With its sleek, ergonomic form that can be worn in a variety of colorful and easily changeable standard 20mm straps, it is perfect for any occasion so you can effortlessly transition from the gym to a night out with friends. Gear Sport will be available in Blue and Black and also includes Gear foundational functions:

• Control of compatible Samsung IoT-enabled devices through Samsung Connect
  • Act as a remote control, whether for a PowerPoint presentation or Samsung Gear VR headset
  • Pay for goods with a flick of the wrist via Samsung Pay (NFC Only)

Technical Specifications:

• Color :Black, Blue
  • Display: 1.2” Circular Super AMOLED, 360 x 360, 302ppi , Full Color Always On Display, Corning ® Gorilla ® Glass 3
  • AP: Dual Core 1.0 GHz
  • OS: Tizen
  • Size: 42.9(W) x 44.6 (H) x 11.6 (D) mm, 50g (without band)
  • Strap:  20mm
  • Compatibility     Samsung Galaxy: Android 4.3 or later
  • Other Android: Android 4.4 or later

Amanda T.
Wilmington, NC
First off, I love my watch. It allows me to check texts without using my phone. Love love love the customizable watch faces you can download. Here's the not so good. It is not LTE supported so you cannot answer phone calls from the watch itself. Also the band's that come with it and not conducive to someone who works in a field where they sweat a lot. The silicone band sticks to my wrist and leaves indents on my wrist. If I move the band down a size to another hole, it's way too big. Also there are not a lot of bands available for this watch. There's also a bit of a lag between switching screens with the bezel.
Poba Z.
I have used different smart watches this one is significantly different from any others that I have tried. It hold charges up to 2 days. The look is more like the actual watch other than a device, the fact that you can swim special in Ocean and saltwater is a plus. The only downside is doesn't have a speaker which makes it $50 cheaper than Frontier S3. Absolutely recommended. Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch
Miranda V.
I got this watch as a gift and it has been the best gift I’ve ever received! I love that it stays charged for almost a week and it counts my steps and calories burned. Also, love that it’s waterproof highly recommend
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160
  Country : Morocco
Ɽ₳₲Ⱨ₳V ₭.
kapurthala
This is Raghav from TheWebGlobal.com , a blog where top notch geeks and brand makes spot. This wearable tech has been tested by us. We have cross checked all of its aspects. We rate this product 8.7/10
The cool features it featurretes are its faces.
For more comprehensive review and report, Head to
WWW dot THEWEBGLOBAL dot COM
Ahmed M.
ismailia
My name is Ahmed Mohamed
Owner of the channel fire wolf on youtube
Review of technical equipment
And review applications and games
For smart phones and computersMy name is Ahmed Mohamed
I have a channel on Youtube with a good number of subscribers.
I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
My videos are being harvested with a good number of views
It can help you promote your products by reviewing them in your videos
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet,
At the same time help the company to promote the products thank you for the compliments
Mohamed E.
Aswan
Hello I love all the products of this company. Samsung is well known internationally for the quality of its products, which are characterized by a wonderful appearance that brings the eye of the buyer, along with the special characteristics of the product. I will be happy if you send me a free product to review it on my page in Facebook and Instagram Twitter and all social media .... I will guarantee you many customers
omar A.
Hello my name is omar abderahmaniI love this product so much nice, I like your company very muchI
wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to
buy the product from the Internet....
Naomi F.
Edmonton, AB
I love my gear sport. I honestly had to send it away twice because it wouldn't connect to my phone or wifi and the battery kept dying really fast but since it's been back, its had no problems. It's accurate, and super useful. Plus you can swim with it and track your swimming.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Awsome Product
Hi tَََhere
My name is Yacine Ouahrani Creator of YouTube channel, that focuses on technology and related accessories I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options . I will promote and review your product to 4050 followers on my Youtube Channel . Good News !!!! I will post your website and product review for FREE !!!! YES for Free What are you still waiting for !!! Hit me up now and enjoy the promotion with me . Best Regards
Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
These look super bulky but seem to have a lot of capabilities. For the fitness focused folks, what all can this watch do?