Samsung Gear S2 Unisex White Strap Smartwatch 42mm Sm-R7200ZWAXAR uploaded by Michelle V.Samsung Gear S2 Unisex White Strap Smartwatch 42mm Sm-R7200ZWAXAR uploaded by Oyuky R.

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung Gear S2 Unisex White Strap Smartwatch 42mm Sm-R7200ZWAXAR Jewelry & Watches Watches - Watches see more...

Michelle V.
New York
I bought this watch almost 3 years ago when it was first released. It was on sale at Best Buy for black Friday and I got a good deal on it. On first impression, it has such a futuristic look to it. I get compliments on it all the time just based on it's looks!! I chose the white band style. It looks sporty, but also goes well nicely with my scrubs for work. I also love that you can change the bands anytime and it only takes 1 minute. The battery lasts me about 2 full days if full functionality is turned on and over a week on power saving mode. One of my favorite features is the rotating ring around the face of the watch. It just looks so sleek and high-tech when you're using it!!!

The software is very user friendly. I've never had any issues figuring out how something works or where to find an app. It pairs easily and stays connected to the phone so you never have issues with a spotty connection. The software allows for fitness, texting, email, weather, and music controls. You can also answer calls from the watch, but will still need the phone for actual conversations.

In comparison to new smart watches, this phone does not have its own data plan, so it does not have any monthly charge to use it. It does not have GPS capabilities except when paired with the smartphone, for those of you who like to exercise. It does not have any speaker or microphone for talking, music, etc.

Overall, I love this watch. It just looks good, and is not huge like the men's styles. It's a perfect size for women and men alike. The functionality is great, its durable, and it has lasted me longer than I expected. I would absolutely buy this product again and am looking forward to future versions of the Samsung Gear watch!
Lisa T.
Powder Spgs, GA
I’ve had my watch for about a year now and I am impressed at how well it has performed. It amazes me that it knows when I’m asleep and the quality of my sleep. It is much easier to use than the previous versions and in my opinion more attractive too. It is great for keeping track of your steps. The size makes other features difficult though if you are like me and have a hard time seeing small print.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
I love my Samsung Gear S2! It really is a smart watch. I receive all my notifications from my phone to my watch and I don't even have to have my phone on me! It helps me stay on track with life. Living a healthy lifestyle can be challenging. Luckily this watch helps me to stay active, rates my heartbeat, sleep, water intake and counts your daily steps. Its just amazing to have to improve your overall health!
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Absolutely hated this wearable. It was huge, clunky, and sat uncomfortably on my wrist. Difficult to navigate, and it didn't really do what I got it for. Ended up returning it.
Tracy O.
Love love love this product. Looks and feels really great, works really well. I will deff use this product again
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Marrakech.
  My Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478.
  CODE POSTALE : 40160
  Country : Morocco
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
Saad N.
Marrakech
  Samsung Gear S2 Unisex White Strap Smartwatch 42mm Sm-R7200ZWAXAR it s a prefect and nice watch everyone dreams of it and for this i want to review it in my channel
and thank you
saad nassoh
GT-PRO
jamal e.
Casablanca
I have 60700 followers on my account. I can promote your product to more than 100,000 people.To reach me with my mail is .... tawasol.600@gmail.com
Miranda V.
Does this watch work well?
If you want to do a review of this wonderful product in my channel on YouTube and Facebook and thanks