BY SAMSUNG

Samsung Gear S2 (SM-R7200ZKAX) Smartwatch Dark Gray Stay informed in style with the Gear S2 Bluetooth Smartwatch in dark gray. This slim stainless steel watch connects to your Android smartphone to bring you notifications, track your health, and even... see more...

Amanda R.
I have the Samsung gear S2 sport. I like all the functions of it, particularly the step count and heart rate monitor, in addition to getting texts and calls forwarded from my phone. After having it for 2 years now if I could do it over it would get the classic version so I could switch out the watch bands and so it looked more like a traditional watch.
Jasmine M.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this smartwatch. It is customizable, and has a lot of great features. It has a ton of fitness perks, and a nifty find my phone feature that I have used a ton. It also is not too large for my wrist but is also large enough to not look too small on my husband. I liked it so much I purchased one for him too
Mandi U.
St. Louis
I would be lost without my smart watch. I love almost everything about it. I wish it was a bit more feminine looking and had different finishes. I've been eyeing the Michael Kors rose gold smart watches because they're so pretty, but after having the Samsung watch, I don't think I would be able to switch to a watch without a heart rate monitor, like this one has. It pairs well with my S8+ phone and has a decent blue tooth range. My texts(including photos), calls, and various notifications all come through on the watch. You can also reply to texts on the watch. There are a ton of preprogrammed apps on it and even more you can download. It's awesome having the weather so easily accessible. You can use the blue tooth to take calls on the watch, which is great when you have your hands full. I really like this watch a lot, it's just not the best when it comes to aesthetics.

{if you found my review helpful, please up vote it with a like. Thank you!}
Bianca B.
Jackson, MS
I just this watch 3 weeks ago and I love it! I received it free with the purchase of my Samsung S8+ phone. It's just like a mini phone. I would definitely recommend it and it's very comparable to the Apple watch.
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
This is a nice affordable smart watch. I got mine for free from Verizon when i got my phone. Its not the most stylish or sleek watch but its nice. It has a lot of great features. It can be a little tricky to use at first but i really like it. I recommend this product
Julie W.
Gainesville, TX
I love my Samsung Gear2! It is great for tracking steps and sleep. I love how it can be connected to your cellphone via Bluetooth. The only thing I don't like is the bulky size, but overall I love it!
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Absolutely hated this wearable. It was huge, clunky, and sat uncomfortably on my wrist. Difficult to navigate, and it didn't really do what I got it for. Ended up returning it.
Jacqueline S.
Walker, LA
Love my watch. I do love how you can keep track of a lot of things and be able to read messages without looking at your phone. And love how it can track steps and give reminders to get moving!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I own this and I love it although I switched to apple I wish I could use these two together so now I'm stuck with a watch I love the watch not the android phones it has to be connected to
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I'm in love with my Gear s2. There is so much I can do with it, I love the hands free calling, and that I can text from my watch. This does everything and fit bit can and more. I track everything from my watch and love it. I highly recommend the gear s2!!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I wish I would have waited for the newer watch
Bianca B.
Jackson, MS
Can you change the frames out of the watch like Apple watches can?
yasser k.
CITE SOREST BT TH6 N1 ALI MENJDELI EL KHAROUB
Hello . i really love all the products of this company. If you allow me to review the product i would be grateful to you . i can help you promote your products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the company to promote good newsBest regards. yasser
Said A.
Hi my name is said aksass I want to review your wonderful product and publish it in social networking sites and I guarantee you new purchases especially that most of the followers are interested in technology and most of them young