ElectronicsPhones, Tablets & WearablesPhone HeadsetsSamsung
Gear Live Android Wear Digital Smartwatch Wrist Watch - Black

Samsung Gear Live Android Wear Digital Smartwatch Wrist Watch - Black

The Samsung Gear Live display is always on, adjusting its color and style so that you can always glance for the latest information, and with one simple touch you can wake the display to see more.
Start your review of Samsung Gear Live Android Wear Digital Smartwatch Wrist Watch - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla P.
Valrico, FL
Samsung Gear Live Android Wear Digital Smartwatch Wrist Watch - Black uploaded by Kayla P.
I'm not even sure if I'm giving a review on the right product but I didn't know what other one to pick and this one looked closest to what I have if anyone can help me I got this watch from Black Ops Smart Watch website apparently military grade I don't know how to work it I don't know how to set it up I don't know how to do anything with it so I'm giving you a heads up
Paula Q.
Manheim, PA
I really thought I was going to like having a smart watch and the fact that it had it's own phone number and could still link to my cell phone was the feature I liked best over the Apple watch. I wore it everyday to track my fitness and notifications. That is, until the charging station broke. I never could get it to work after that and it didn't impact my daily routine enough to make me want to replace it.
Noelia A.
Me encanta đź’–.. la verdad se ve genial quisiera uno para probar el funcionamiento .. y recomendar el producto .. se ve genial
Dream S.
hay dardara n434
Samsung Gear Live Android Wear Digital Smartwatch Wrist Watch - Black uploaded by Dream S.
Pros Clean, attractive design Bright, vibrant screen Comfortable to wear with exchangeable straps Cons Problems syncing apps to Gear Live Only a day battery life Poor selection of watch faces Navigation still temperamental Key Specifications Android Wear 4.4W; 1.63-inch, 320x320 Super AMOLED display; 1.2 GHz processor; Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy; 4GB internal storage with 512 MB RAM; Accelerometer; Digital Compass; Gyroscope; Heart Rate monitor; 300 mAh battery (1 day use) What is the Samsung Galaxy Gear Live? The Samsung Gear Live joins the LG G Watch as one of the first Android Wear smartwatches you can buy. This is Samsung’s fourth attempt at a smartwatch after the Galaxy Gear, Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo and it’s letting Google take the reins on the software as it focuses on making the hardware. It’s £10 more expensive than the G Watch and for a little extra you get a nicer-looking watch with a better screen and a built-in heart rate sensor. Elsewhere, it’s near identical to LG’s effort and that means it still comes with similar problems that make these first batch of Android Wear smartwatches difficult to recommend. Search Type to search Trending: MWC 2019   Galaxy S10   Pixel 3   Honor 10 Lite   Nokia 9   Huawei P30   Best phones 2019   Best budget phone   Xperia XZ4 Home    Reviews    Mobile    Wearables & Fitness  Samsung Samsung Gear Live Review      Michael SawhSeptember 4, 2015 11:24 am      1 of 21 Sections Page 1 Samsung Gear Live Review Page 2 Android Wear and Android Wear apps Review Page 3 Battery Life and Verdict Review Pros Clean, attractive design Bright, vibrant screen Comfortable to wear with exchangeable straps Cons Problems syncing apps to Gear Live Only a day battery life Poor selection of watch faces Navigation still temperamental About our deals Recommended deal Samsung Galaxy Gear Live Smartwatch £169.88  VIEW DEAL Save with our best deal Samsung Gear Live Stainless Steel Case Silicone Rubber Black Sport Band SM-R382 £179.99  VIEW DEAL Key Specifications Review Price: £169.00 Android Wear 4.4W; 1.63-inch, 320x320 Super AMOLED display; 1.2 GHz processor; Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy; 4GB internal storage with 512 MB RAM; Accelerometer; Digital Compass; Gyroscope; Heart Rate monitor; 300 mAh battery (1 day use) What is the Samsung Galaxy Gear Live? The Samsung Gear Live joins the LG G Watch as one of the first Android Wear smartwatches you can buy. This is Samsung’s fourth attempt at a smartwatch after the Galaxy Gear, Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo and it’s letting Google take the reins on the software as it focuses on making the hardware. It’s £10 more expensive than the G Watch and for a little extra you get a nicer-looking watch with a better screen and a built-in heart rate sensor. Elsewhere, it’s near identical to LG’s effort and that means it still comes with similar problems that make these first batch of Android Wear smartwatches difficult to recommend. SEE ALSO: Samsung Gear S2 vs Apple Watch: Do you go Apple or Samsung smartwatch?  Samsung Gear Live: Design If you think the Gear Live looks familiar that’s because it’s clearly inspired by the Samsung Gear 2. There’s now a smooth black plastic watch strap instead of the more textured one on the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo, with a more simplistic metal clasp that secures the Gear Live around the wrist, but otherwise it looks very similar. Like the G Watch, you can swap out the straps and it’s IP67 certified water and dust resistant, so wearing in the shower is fine but it’s not recommended taking it into the sea for a swim. It doesn’t have a camera, an infrared blaster or a physical home button below the screen, but it does include a single button on the right edge to turn the Gear Live on and off. Around the back you’ll find the built-in heart rate sensor and a row of charging pins signalling another proprietary charging cradle. It’s the same clunky clip-on dock that comes with the previous Gear watches that’s not only an irriation to have to carry around — it’s also fidgety to get in place. Stripping away some of the features that Android Wear doesn’t embrace gives the Live a more elegant, streamlined look especially compared to the G Watch. Weighing in at 59g and measuring in at 8.9mm thick, it’s also lighter and slimmer than LG’s Android Wear smartwatch and just doesn’t look as underwhelming or ordinary around the wrist. Wearing it isn’t a problem, either. The pins in the clasp don’t go deep enough into the strap for our liking, but it didn’t fall off at any point. The interior of the watch is slightly curved to sit more naturally on the wrist and it’s a comfortable watch to wear during the day. Even taking it to the gym and accidentally falling asleep with it a couple of times wasn’t a problem. It’s the best-looking Android Wear smartwatch currently available, but in fairness when you only have the LG G Watch to compare it to that’s not saying much. Everyone is eagerly awaiting the circular Moto 360 but if you have to go for one on looks right now, the Gear Live comes out on top. Samsung Gear Live: Features Keeping things ticking over on the Gear Live is a 1.2 GHz processor, which is the same Snapdragon 400 CPU inside the LG G Watch. The 512MB RAM and 4GB of internal storage matches the G Watch as well and it supports Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy to make the wireless connection to an Android smartphone running on Android 4.3 Jellybean. Along with a digital compass, the Gear Live also includes an accelerometer, gyroscope and a heart rate sensor. This is the same heart rate sensor included in the Gear smartwatches and Gear Fit. The sensor flashes a green light against your skin to provide the reading and can measure resting heart rate. It comes with its own dedicated pre-installed app and data can be stored in Google Fit, Google’s new health and fitness platform. But there’s still a question mark over the accuracy of Samsung’s heart rate sensor technology and having tested it against the Polar H7 heart rate monitor chest trap synced to the TomTom Runner running watch, it still throws up some far from reliable readings. It’s not clear how involved Google was in the hardware development, but it can’t be a coincidence that specs for the first two Android Wear smartwatches are so similar and will be interesting to see if the Moto 360 and future watches follow suit.
sandra G.
callenueveeste treintaiocho cetentaicinco terragrante cuatro etapa tres casa ciento ciete
La verdad me gusto que es estilo rejot lo utilizo para hacer ejercicio para hacer batias cosas asi que se lo recomiendo aun que al principio cuesta un poquito por que no bas a entender como usarlo asi que ten pasiensia y lo sabras utilisar con anillo al dedo
Lucia N.
Mendoza
Me encantaría probarlo, recomendarlo y darle una reseña al producto!! Se ve un producto de buena calidad.
miriam J.
Recién lo vi si dan los premios o el maquillaje que uno gane hasta en la puerta de tu casa lo dejan pero es gratis promocionar
Aaliyah A.
Nice smartwatch from Samsung.it get connected to all Samsung phones and performs almost all functions of phone like calling,receiving msgs,viewing photos etc.we can access to other electronic devices like tv,ac etc by using this.cannot say it is easy to use but once studied it is very easy using.
ikr A.
chetia

I bought this product after seeing it in Walgreens. I have thick naturally curly hair that tends to end up dry & a bit frizzy. First time using any product is always trial & error. First time I used it, I errored big time. Lol. I put it on my hair while still soaking wet & didn't use my usual keratin oil I normally use when wearing my hair naturally curly. (I straighten my hair most of the time-just easier to deal with) Ended up kinda crunchy & stiff. I knew immediately I had used to much product. So I used my water bottle, re-wet it a bit & used my towel to squeeze some of the product out. Next time I used it, i squeeze dried my hair more, placed my oil on my hair waited a while then spritzed my hair with the Beach Babe. I combed it through my hair to ensure even distribution & flipped my head over & scrunched it a bit. I didn't error this time. My hair looked fabulous! My curls ended up defined yet soft, stayed frizz free throughout entire day (& it gets humid here in Tennessee) & the next morning my hair wasn't all crazed out. Which my curly hair on normal mornings is normally just madness. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has curly, even just mildly wavy hair. Even my friends with super straight hair have loved it after me advising them on how to apply it. I always have a bottle of this in my bathroom & is my go to for easy hair days.

YOUSSOUF M.
TLEMCEN

Hello, MY NAME YOUSSOUF, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.increase sales, Best Regards.

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla P.
Valrico, FL
il y a 2 ans
Čøntânzä Ç. • il y a un an
hola este producto es gratis ?? por que si lo es me puede mandar un mensaje por favor