Samsung - Gear Fit2 Fitness Watch + Heart Rate (large) - Blue uploaded by chris j.Samsung - Gear Fit2 Fitness Watch + Heart Rate (large) - Blue uploaded by chris j.Samsung - Gear Fit2 Fitness Watch + Heart Rate (large) - Blue uploaded by chris j.

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Gear Fit2 Fitness Watch + Heart Rate (Large) - Blue see more...

chris j.
Ok so I had read many reviews on this gear fit 2 before making my purchase. Some were good and some were bad. I have to say after having mine I'm glad I made the purchase. I love the way it conforms to your wrist and the band is a comfortable rubber neoprene. I have had mine for 2 weeks now and it has been accurately recording my steps from what I can tell, and it does not record steps while driving. I can see how many calories I have burned and can also see my activity level that burned them. If you sit around to long gear fit will tell you to get up and move around to stay active. I can record how many glasses of water I have had through out the day. It has a heart rate monitor, a floor monitor so it can see how much uphill and down hill walking you have done. Now the running feature I love. You can set the activity type between running, walking, cycling, hiking, and more. The best part is the running feature tracks your location GPS so I can show you your route. 129.00 is worth it.
Sarah G.
1,051 reviews
 have this and its great because it goes with my samsung phone and its not only a fitness watch but it watches my heart rate and its in blue and i love the color blue its a bit pricey but its worth the price i got it online and i highly recommend thsi to others
Sonoko R.
This is absolutely the best purchase I've made this year. It does everything I wanted in fitness wearable. It has GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, you can reply short words directly from watch, pedometer, weather, sleep tracking, heat monitoring, and much more. It is right weight, very sleek looking with curved screen. The colored screen is very crisp and bright. You can add apps, customize the watch face through Samsung stores do that it would be perfect for your need. I also enjoy Samsung health app, you can track your meal, assist me in meeting my goal, see trend, global challenges to keep you motivated all while having fun. I also like the auto activity detection. If I'm walking or exercising 10 minute, it will automatically detect and start encouraging me. Easy and fast charging, I've never had so much fun exercising! Cons are it's hard to see screen under the sun, not sure how accurate barometer and eart rate monitor is, not swim proof, battery life is short, real short. Because of the short battery life, although you are able to store music or use Spotify, I'm reluctant to try it out. For me pros outweighs cons. I'm still super happy with this product.
Kendal A.
Mississauga, ON
I never use mine anymore because it doesnt count steps when I'm pushing my stroller. It started to really bother me that it would say I haven't been walking at all when I was out all day walking.