BY SAMSUNG #4 in Smartwatches

Make the call with voice command on the gear 2 neo, you can make and receive calls, right on your wrist. It s also easy to respond to texts, check email and more on an incredibly crisp 1.63-inch super amoled display. . Music anytime take your playlists with you wherever you go, with a stand-alone music player built right in. Now you can leave your phone at home when you go for a run. . Flexible design now you can change your band color anytime you want to create your own unique look. You can also customize your home screen by applying themes, changing the background picture, clock face and font. . Change the channel no... see more...

• Can this work with an iPhone?4 Answers
  • I loved this wonderful product. I want to get it for review on my...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite gear feature?3 Answers
Gladys G.
Way too bulky and uncomfortable. I love the functionality of the device and the smoothness of the interface and gadgets, but it just wasn't for me. I ended up switching to the geo version which fits much better since it's thinner.
Rickchele M.
Tuskegee, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought the gear fit 2 over a year ago and it was great until I had to do an update. After I installed the update to the watch it stopped working. I would like to get another if they fixed the problem because I really liked the watch.
Dominika C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Does watch are great. This watch it has a lots of features. You can put pictures and sport features as well calling. It’s effective and it stays charged pretty long time. Which is very good. I recommend to others.
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 3
I got this watch as a gift and it has been the best gift I’ve ever received! I love that it stays charged for almost a week and it counts my steps and calories burned. Also, love that it’s waterproof highly recommend
Aaron H.
Longwood, FL
Quick review.... don't purchase this unless you plan to buy one annually. Had mine for just over a year. It works great when it works; that's why it receives 3 stars.
Daisha C.
Wonderful product! I've had mine for about two or three years now. I still love this watch. It works with all of the Samsung Note phones. When I first got this watch I used it with the Note 3. I'm currently Now using it with the Note 5. I also can use this watch to control my Samsung TV. The watch is able to connect your Bluetooth to your Samsung phone. It can tell you the weather play your favorite music, use S Voice, record steps taken, calculate your heartbeat, perform a sleep study, and more!
Logan G.
Augusta
I got it for a steal at $150 on eBay when I first had my Galaxy s5, but at the time these things were going for $300 easy.

Like most Galaxy products, it had an IR piece, allowing for it to be used with most all TVS. The gear 2 (non-neo model) had a 2 MP camera, which was neat, but ultimately wore off (guess why they removed it).

Not many band options, screen scratches/crack easier.

Like most Samsung products, it failed the test of time. You can now find a smartwatch of similar or higher quality for around $20 on Amazon or eBay.
andrew d.
The Neo charges via Micro USB but needs a clip-on plastic dongle to attach to the Neo's rear contact points. It's annoying but a lot more compact than last year's Galaxy Gear charging cradle. A full charge, which take a couple of hours, lasts around three to four days while connected to your phone, longer if offline.
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Techie Expert Level 1
I actually really loved this watch, you didn't need to pay for a subscription, it worked perfectly with Samsung phones, and and it was easy to use. So I was like disappointed when the watch broke at the hinges only after a couple of months and it couldn't be repaired even with a new strap because the actually hinge was broken
Robert F.
Phoenix, AZ
I've had little experience handling this smart watch but from what I have had it is a great watch, personally I do not like it better than the Apple Watch but it is good. I feel like it has a cleaner display. Not as much apps and not as comfortable.
Jenna H.
Mcalester, OK
Is this watch worth buying? My husband really wants one
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
Are these smartwatches actually useful?
Jennifer C.
Is this a better watch then a fitbit?
Riley D.
Bear
Techie Expert Level 1
Is this better than the Apple Watch?
Bukky L.
How long does the battery last on stand by?