BY SAMSUNG #7 in Smartwatches

Make the call with voice command on the gear 2 neo, you can make and receive calls, right on your wrist. It s also easy to respond to texts, check email and more on an incredibly crisp 1.63-inch super amoled display. . Music anytime take your playlists with you wherever you go, with a stand-alone music player built right in. Now you can leave your phone at home when you go for a run. . Flexible design now you can change your band color anytime you want to create your own unique look. You can also customize your home screen by applying themes, changing the background picture, clock face and font. . Change the channel no... see more...

Shalana G.
Shalana G.
Smyrna, GA
I switched to the Gear Neo from the Gear Fit after ongoing issues. I didn't need a camera so the Neo was perfect. I loved the size and the durability. I'm clumsy and was always smashing it into things and it never broke. I liked every able to reply to msgs and take calls but I've never really used. I did still have all of the problems with tracking workouts just like with the fit. The device constantly froze and reset. I hated giving up the battery life but the Apple Watch worked flawlessly so I switched.
Carlos Eduardo R.
Carlos Eduardo R.
The Neo is the best smartwatch currently out. At it's price its only slightly more than a Pebble and it's far more useful. First off, the Neo is plastic so it's lightweight and comfortable. It's a lovely matte plastic and it looks clean and streamlined. The screen is beautiful and it took a page out of the Pebble by shutting off the screen until you flick your wrist. The watch detects the movement and the screen lights up.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Taunton, MA
I really like this watch is have it in orange. It's really handy when your running with your dog's and need to know if someone calls. You can answer from your watch and receive texts and reply and receive other notifications
Richard s.
Richard s.
Hodges, SC
This watch is a little over priced but I brought it because my other one had broke but I think its a very great watch
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. I had this for less than 24 hours before it was returned and I got a Fitbit instead. It was that bad. As a smartwatch in and of itself, it's okay. My screen went a little nuts, and I couldn't fix it even after a factory reset, but for what little time I could get it to work, it was okay. The display is beautiful. The fitness features is where I had an issue. It only really syncs with Samsung's S Health app, and even then YMMV as to whether or not it syncs accurately. The app is utterly terrible, though I won't get much further into it. Not as versatile as I'd hoped from an Android smartwatch. Save your money and buy one of the cheaper models with better functionality.
andrew d.
andrew d.
The Neo charges via Micro USB but needs a clip-on plastic dongle to attach to the Neo's rear contact points. It's annoying but a lot more compact than last year's Galaxy Gear charging cradle. A full charge, which take a couple of hours, lasts around three to four days while connected to your phone, longer if offline.
Nguyen L.
Nguyen L.
Shoreline, WA
What's Best About The Samsung's Gear 2 Neo Is That It Comes With A More Attractive Price, A Feature Set That's Nearly Identical To The More Expensive Gear 2, And A Lot Of Bells And Whistles Including Apps, Music Playback, & Heart-Rate Monitoring.What's Not Good Thought About This Device Is That, Many of the extras don't work as smoothly as you'd expect.
rania s.
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Techie Expert
I actually really loved this watch, you didn't need to pay for a subscription, it worked perfectly with Samsung phones, and and it was easy to use. So I was like disappointed when the watch broke at the hinges only after a couple of months and it couldn't be repaired even with a new strap because the actually hinge was broken
Robert F.
Robert F.
Phoenix, AZ
I've had little experience handling this smart watch but from what I have had it is a great watch, personally I do not like it better than the Apple Watch but it is good. I feel like it has a cleaner display. Not as much apps and not as comfortable.
Zayra G.
Zayra G.
Ontario, CA
I like how this product is able to keep up with you and your daily activities! My boyfriend has one and he really loves it! I would like to buy one myself as well! I recommend this watch to everyone looking to buy one
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Mcalester, OK
Is this watch worth buying? My husband really wants one
Aspen E.
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
Are these smartwatches actually useful?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Is this a better watch then a fitbit?
Bukky L.
Bukky L.
How long does the battery last on stand by?
Bridgette H.
Bridgette H.
West Monroe , LA
Can this work with an iPhone?