BY SAMSUNG #4 in Smartwatches

Make the call with voice command on the gear 2 neo, you can make and receive calls, right on your wrist. It s also easy to respond to texts, check email and more on an incredibly crisp 1.63-inch super amoled display. . Music anytime take your playlists with you wherever you go, with a stand-alone music player built right in. Now you can leave your phone at home when you go for a run. . Flexible design now you can change your band color anytime you want to create your own unique look. You can also customize your home screen by applying themes, changing the background picture, clock face and font. . Change the channel no... see more...

Carlos Eduardo R.
The Neo is the best smartwatch currently out. At it's price its only slightly more than a Pebble and it's far more useful. First off, the Neo is plastic so it's lightweight and comfortable. It's a lovely matte plastic and it looks clean and streamlined. The screen is beautiful and it took a page out of the Pebble by shutting off the screen until you flick your wrist. The watch detects the movement and the screen lights up.
Samantha S.
Taunton, MA
I really like this watch is have it in orange. It's really handy when your running with your dog's and need to know if someone calls. You can answer from your watch and receive texts and reply and receive other notifications
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. I had this for less than 24 hours before it was returned and I got a Fitbit instead. It was that bad. As a smartwatch in and of itself, it's okay. My screen went a little nuts, and I couldn't fix it even after a factory reset, but for what little time I could get it to work, it was okay. The display is beautiful. The fitness features is where I had an issue. It only really syncs with Samsung's S Health app, and even then YMMV as to whether or not it syncs accurately. The app is utterly terrible, though I won't get much further into it. Not as versatile as I'd hoped from an Android smartwatch. Save your money and buy one of the cheaper models with better functionality.
Logan G.
Augusta
I got it for a steal at $150 on eBay when I first had my Galaxy s5, but at the time these things were going for $300 easy.

Like most Galaxy products, it had an IR piece, allowing for it to be used with most all TVS. The gear 2 (non-neo model) had a 2 MP camera, which was neat, but ultimately wore off (guess why they removed it).

Not many band options, screen scratches/crack easier.

Like most Samsung products, it failed the test of time. You can now find a smartwatch of similar or higher quality for around $20 on Amazon or eBay.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Influenster is awesome !
These products are amazing, you can get all flavors, colors and different sizes in all these products! They are affordable, effective and neat, I recommend these products to everyone ! Everyone should try these products to see for yourself if you think it will work for you. I love influenster Great products !
Miranda V.
I got this watch as a gift and it has been the best gift I’ve ever received! I love that it stays charged for almost a week and it counts my steps and calories burned. Also, love that it’s waterproof highly recommend
Zayra G.
Ontario, CA
I like how this product is able to keep up with you and your daily activities! My boyfriend has one and he really loves it! I would like to buy one myself as well! I recommend this watch to everyone looking to buy one
Yoazin V.
I bought this for my husband when we had android phones and it was amazing, very long battery life, Greta features, a lot of stuff you can do with the Watch, super easy to use very simple
Aaron H.
Longwood, FL
Quick review.... don't purchase this unless you plan to buy one annually. Had mine for just over a year. It works great when it works; that's why it receives 3 stars.
andrew d.
The Neo charges via Micro USB but needs a clip-on plastic dongle to attach to the Neo's rear contact points. It's annoying but a lot more compact than last year's Galaxy Gear charging cradle. A full charge, which take a couple of hours, lasts around three to four days while connected to your phone, longer if offline.
Jenna H.
Mcalester, OK
Is this watch worth buying? My husband really wants one
Aspen E.
Atlanta, GA
Are these smartwatches actually useful?
Jennifer C.
Is this a better watch then a fitbit?
Bukky L.
How long does the battery last on stand by?
Bridgette H.
West Monroe, LA
Can this work with an iPhone?