BY SAMSUNG

Janny F.
Was my first android and galaxy phone, the truth in 2013 was enough for all the applications that I needed at that time, I liked its speed and its compatibility with the applications, however, it is now a phone that does not have the memory Not enough RAM, the processor is slow and the camera is low compared to the latest models, so I rate it with a basic model and simple if it is what you are looking for, it is easy to manage with different applications already installed as root , Also widgets, you can customize the background and lock image among other things, I do not recommend it for being low-end in the current year.
Valentina B.
This has been my first android cell phone and it is very good! Has really resisted a lot. It has worked very well during these years and the camera is great for the photos, and if there is natural light it is excellent! I have it for almost 4 years and I still have it, very good. Although today is already a bit spoiled and also the applications are very heavy for him.