ElectronicsWearablesSmartwatchesSamsung
Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm), (Bluetooth)

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm), (Bluetooth)

by Samsung

#3 in Smartwatches

Get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching. Advanced sensors keep your pace to help you achieve your run goals. Comfortably sleek The Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably.

I want to get the galaxy watch but I am not sure which one is the best?
DO YOU USE EVERY DAY YOUR WATCH, WHAT IS BENEFITS SAMSUNG ACTIVE 2 Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm), (Bluetooth) ?
Good for a 1st watch? I bought this as a Valentine’s Day gift for my other half and I am an Apple girl so I was flying blind...
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm), (Bluetooth)!
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm), (Bluetooth) uploaded by jennifer B.
Designed to help you learn more so you can achieve more, the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 goes beyond tracking steps and calories to offer actionable insights on everything from your running style to your heart rate. From Samsung.........
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm), (Bluetooth) uploaded by Ana R.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm), (Bluetooth) uploaded by Ana R.
I got this Great watch in Tmobile last week and I love it. It's very useful and very easy to use. I use it instead my phone when I'm busy to take it.
Kaitlan G.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm), (Bluetooth) uploaded by Kaitlan G.
I am loving this watch! I recently just purchased this and it is exactly what I was looking for. I keep my phone is my scrubs at work but can work on a patient for an hour or two. When I feel it vibrate I always worry its my daughter now this watch has solved that problem. This watch also comes with so many other great features I didn't know I needed. I think it is helping me become even healthier. The only con is I dont feel it stays charged as long as it claims but definitely makes it threw the day at work. Maybe even 2 if I don't use it a ton. If you are interested in this watch I think you would be happy with it. I'd definitely repurchase. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm), (Bluetooth)
Randi C.
Brazil, IN
Purchased at: Best Buy
I recently received this watch (in the cloud silver color) for Mothers day from my daughter. I had been using my original Fitbit Versa lite for 2 years prior to getting this one. I wasn't sure how I would like it, but I've been trying to get all of my devices switched over to Samsung. I love how easy everything is to pair and use when you Only use Samsung devices. This watch is amazing! Aside from the sleek beautiful design, it has any feature I could ever want, and its so easy to use 😱 I know Sumsang/android isn't for everyone, it took forever to Make the switch myself. But if you're fed up with Apple, and ready to make the switch, this is a fantastic device!!
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm), (Bluetooth) uploaded by Iris A.
I recently purchased this smart watch to use for work because I can't always get to my phone. It tracks your heartbeat, your blood pressure when you download the accompanying app, send and receive text messages and notifications and so much more. It's very comfortable on the wrist due to the silicone band. The bands can be changed for different colors. The vibrate feature is strong and I never miss a notification
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm), (Bluetooth) uploaded by Lakesha E.
I am absolutely in love with this watch. I love that I can answer the phone, respond to text messages and read an email. also working out and listening to music are a must. I wear my watch daily to count steps. I love that it is girly and stylish. I can also interchange the bands. It is a bit expensive but it's worth the price for me.
Janice L.
Victorville, CA
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm), (Bluetooth) uploaded by Janice L.
I received this watch right after it came out. I'm guessing about 2 years ago? It has been the best all-in-one watch I've ever had! I can take calls, text, it records my sleep patterns as well as exercise. The only way I'd upgrade is if this ones dies on me!
Maria M.
Boca Raton, FL
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm), (Bluetooth) uploaded by Maria M.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I really love this smartwatch, i use Samsung for ever and is so convenient for work out, when you drive is so easy to talk , answered calls and texts, the size is very good , and the price so well , i recommend 100 % , you would love it ,have so many apps .
Leslie G.
Odessa, TX
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm), (Bluetooth) uploaded by Leslie G.
I grabbed it as a christmas present and I love it !!!!! I don't change my watch at all. you can answer calls see notifications of what you want. send messages.
Ade B.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 (44mm), (Bluetooth) uploaded by Ade B.
I love my watch. The fact that this watch reminds me to get up and move around is nice,I WFM and you easy forget to move around while working. I just don't like the fact that the battery doesn't last the way I expected. Not bad at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...