Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" (32GB, Black)

BY SAMSUNG #54 in Tablets

GALAXY TAB S2 9.7IN BLACK see more...

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" (32GB, Black)
Herbert U.
The Tab S2 is incredible. It's very lightweight & has a premium feel to it. I carry it in my backpack every day & is my go to for web browsing, emails, games & apps. The camera is unbelievable! I also have an iPad Air 2 in my household and prefer the Tab S2 hands down!!! If you're in the market for a premium tablet, the Tab S2 is my recommendation!
Angie H.
Chicago
I got this as a gift and let me tell you I love it that it is so thin so lightweight and add more memory sd slot. Great graphics that I watch all my TV shows on this tablet and play all my games. I also edit my pictures, do collages and most of all be on Facebook and do product reviews plus shopping..
Loraine P.
Buford, GA
I have purchased this tablet earlier this year and I am in love. It practically replaced my MacBook laptop. It is light and easy to carry to school, makes it easy to take notes. Has a great camera, and a really good quality of photos. You can write papers on it, make PowerPoints, I also make calls using Hangouts dialer, it sends files to my phone easily it is great!
Matthew M.
Anaheim, CA
I bought this for myself during Christmas time and I don't regret this at all. I take this everywhere I go from work to at home when I just want to relax and watch some netflix. It has word and pdf so I can even use it when I need it for work. give it a shot if you like android system, has more options might even find some other way to improve your life
Raquel S.
Wake forest
I can't say enough good about this tablet. I love Samsung products and I love this tablet. I haven't had any issues with it at all. It's no more expensive than most tablets and cheaper than an ipad. It far outweighs the competition in almost every way. I will buy again.
Love the size, weight, and functionality of this tablet. I opted for this over pricier versions since it was simply for fun! I like the ability to easily browse the web and read a book on the same device. It's light enough to carry every day in my handbag or work tote.
Jeri M.
Love this tablet. Very fast, very durable, reasonable price. Samsung makes a great tablet, and I found everything I was looking for in this one. I've had absolutely no problems with it. It's very user-friendly. I would definitely recommend this tablet to others.
Linda A.
I basically bought this at night to play games in bed but it is incredible. I can search, shop and play games on it. It's easy to take on vacation and the battery life is very good.
Jenn P.
Excellent size for everyday use when not working. I have several apps that are compatibe and pictures look amazing. Even better in the car when we do mini road trips.
Grace K.
Woodhaven , NY
I loved my tablet until I broke it. It takes getting used to the samsumg system if you are an apple person but otherwise it's great. The battery life was amazing.