Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Tablet 16GB

BY SAMSUNG #56 in Tablets

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Tablet 16GB: Technical Specifications: 1.9Ghz Quadcore + 1.3 Ghz Quadcore Exynos 5 Octa processor 3GB DDR2 of system memory 8.4" Super AMOLED touchscreen, 2560 x 1600 resolution Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 + LE Additional Features: Back 8MP webcam and front 2.1MP webcam with LED flash microUSB 2.0 port 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Built-in stereo speakers Rechargeable lithium-ion battery Weighs 0.63 lbs; 8.38" x 0.26" x 4.94" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.4 OS (KitKat) Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Contacts, Dropbox, e-Meeting, Email, Flipboard, Gallery, Hancom Viewer, Hancom Office, Help, Internet, Kids Mode, KNOX, Memo, Music, My Files, New York Times, S-Voice, Samsung Apps, Settings SideSync 3.0, Remote PC, Video, WatchON, S-Voice, World Clock, WebEX Media Formats: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, H.263, H.264 (AVC), MPEG4, VC-1, Sorenson Spark, MP43, WMV7, WMV8, VP8, A-GIF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, P-JPEG, PNG, WBMP What's in the Box: Tablet, data cable and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

• Where can I buy a screen protector for this device1 Answers
  • Has anyone had a problem with their tablet not staying ch...4 Answers
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Tablet 16GB
  • "The display is beautiful, very responsive, sound is great, lightweight, and the battery lasts all day, even with me reading & playing games." in 1 review
Janet C.
Buckhorn, KY
Not having iMessage really kills this, I'm totally an apple person! Love iMessage
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Lavender O.
This is a great quality tablet! The screen is so sharp as bright. I like that the battery lasts ages longer than the iPad. It's very quick to navigate through and we have had absolutely no issues with this product! Would recommend !
dhanbir s.
Bowmanville
I love my Samsung Tablet. Its small and lightweight, which makes it very easy to travel with. Very easy to use and especially when transferring music/photos/videos from laptop over to the tablet.
Lynn S.
Mississauga , ON
It's not top of the line, sometimes it's slow I expected better from Samsung however considering the price point you pay for what you get
beautystylemama u.
East York, ON
Techie Expert Level 1
This one my hubby bought for me on my birthday surprise. It is very good and ideal size to read books and check your emails.
Saira R.
Milton
I like it ...keeps my son busy ...he's really hooked to it ..battery life is good. .
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Has anyone had a problem with their tablet not staying charged long?
Linda P.
Where can I buy a screen protector for this device