Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Tablet 16GB

BY SAMSUNG #57 in Tablets

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Tablet 16GB: Technical Specifications: 1.9Ghz Quadcore + 1.3 Ghz Quadcore Exynos 5 Octa processor 3GB DDR2 of system memory 8.4" Super AMOLED touchscreen, 2560 x 1600 resolution Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 + LE Additional Features: Back 8MP webcam and front 2.1MP webcam with LED flash microUSB 2.0 port 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Built-in stereo speakers Rechargeable lithium-ion battery Weighs 0.63 lbs; 8.38" x 0.26" x 4.94" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.4 OS (KitKat) Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Contacts, Dropbox, e-Meeting, Email, Flipboard, Gallery, Hancom Viewer, Hancom Office, Help, Internet, Kids Mode, KNOX, Memo, Music, My Files, New York Times, S-Voice, Samsung Apps, Settings SideSync 3.0, Remote PC, Video, WatchON, S-Voice, World Clock, WebEX Media Formats: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, H.263, H.264 (AVC), MPEG4, VC-1, Sorenson Spark, MP43, WMV7, WMV8, VP8, A-GIF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, P-JPEG, PNG, WBMP What's in the Box: Tablet, data cable and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

• Where can I buy a screen protector for this device1 Answers
  • Has anyone had a problem with their tablet not staying ch...4 Answers
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Tablet 16GB
  • "The display is beautiful, very responsive, sound is great, lightweight, and the battery lasts all day, even with me reading & playing games." in 1 review
Sarah P.
Warren, RI
I have always been a fan of the Samsung galaxy products, and this one did not disappoint me. It is thin and lightweight, keeps a charge for a long time, and has an absolutely gorgeous display. I can web browse with ease, play games, and many other things that are better to do on this device than on my phone.
Teresa L.
Philadelphia, PA
Got this for my daughter so she can leave my phone alone and it's jus the best she loves it it can do just about anything a laptop can and has get sound and picture and the camera takes really good photos and makes good videos too anyone thinking about getting go for it you won't be disappointed
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
Love love love this tablet its just like my phone sonits easy to find things has the Play Store so I cand find all my apps the size is great not to big not to small but just right the only downside is I feel that it takes awhile to charge was looking onto getting my grandmother this exact tabley
Vanessa S.
Columbus , Oh
Great item to keep for browsing the web and playing games. I usually have issues with finger print iv locked my self out so many times. It's definitely not iPhone security. Also very user friendly for children.
Heather T.
My Samsung Galaxy Pro Tab has made such a difference in my life. I can take care of all my tech needs with it. It has a beautiful display, works great, and has been good to me for a year and a half now. The only complaint I have is the camera, my Samsung phone is better in some aspects.
Adriana G.
I love how lightweight this tablet is. Also since I'm a college student it is easier for me to navigate from tab to tab and also apps to apps. The only problem is the battery it goes out fast especially if the brightness is all the way up.
Kelsey T.
I have one of these and I love it! The battery lasts so long, the speakers are amazing and the screen is great! It is the best gift that I ever got and it is well worth investing money into it. Go buy one!
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
My ex bf had this tablet I stole it from him for like a week....Lol I do like it but at the same time my older cousin got one and its total b.s.....so some r good some r bad.
Jessica K.
Raleigh, NC
I am very pleased with this Samsung tablet. I've always had apple products, but my Verizon helper recommended this Samsung and did the special price I got I had nothing to lose. I'm very happy with all its features & apps.
Jessica P.
Sarasota, FL
I absolutely love the Samsung tablet. I use it for everything. Especially now that I can use it for work. I can do my grocery list, plan a trip, and balance my check book. My only complaint is the sensitivity.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Has anyone had a problem with their tablet not staying charged long?
Linda P.
Where can I buy a screen protector for this device