Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Tablet 16GB

BY SAMSUNG #46 in Tablets

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Tablet 16GB: Technical Specifications: 1.9Ghz Quadcore + 1.3 Ghz Quadcore Exynos 5 Octa processor 3GB DDR2 of system memory 8.4" Super AMOLED touchscreen, 2560 x 1600 resolution Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 + LE Additional Features: Back 8MP webcam and front 2.1MP webcam with LED flash microUSB 2.0 port 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Built-in stereo speakers Rechargeable lithium-ion battery Weighs 0.63 lbs; 8.38" x 0.26" x 4.94" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.4 OS (KitKat) Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Contacts, Dropbox, e-Meeting, Email, Flipboard, Gallery, Hancom Viewer, Hancom Office, Help, Internet, Kids Mode, KNOX, Memo, Music, My Files, New York Times, S-Voice, Samsung Apps, Settings SideSync 3.0, Remote PC, Video, WatchON, S-Voice, World Clock, WebEX Media Formats: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, H.263, H.264 (AVC), MPEG4, VC-1, Sorenson Spark, MP43, WMV7, WMV8, VP8, A-GIF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, P-JPEG, PNG, WBMP What's in the Box: Tablet, data cable and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

• Where can I buy a screen protector for this device1 Answers
  • Has anyone had a problem with their tablet not staying ch...4 Answers
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Tablet 16GB
  • "The display is beautiful, very responsive, sound is great, lightweight, and the battery lasts all day, even with me reading & playing games." in 1 review
Cherish K.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Great tablet. I use it to play games on and look up reviews. The screen is beautiful and it is pretty quick. I wish it came standard with more memory but at least it has a micro sd slot so that helps. I am definitely an android fan and this delivers. This is my second Galaxy Tablet and I will continue to by them.
Cassandra H.
This was an anniversary gift and it converted me to a samsung fan. the display is so clean, crisp, and bright. the games work amazingly and it is so responsive! the battery lasts me at least 2 days with pretty regular use reading, doing homework, surfing the web, and gaming. it's also great that you can add an sd card to give you as much room as you need without having to pay a lot of money for a version with a larger storage capacity.
Heather K.
Bought the Samsung Kids Galaxy Tab E for our son for Christmas. $69.99 at Best Buy. Works great for him to watch Netflix and play on ABCMouse App. You can limit play time and many other parental features! Came with a case also!
Kari N.
I have had this tablet since July '14 & I love it! Can't say enough good things. The display is beautiful, very responsive, sound is great, lightweight, and the battery lasts all day, even with me reading & playing games. (OK, and checking FB & email, watching Netflix...you get the idea)
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
I've been an Apple girl since the beginning of time, but this tablet ended all of that. Sleek and extremely lightweight, it beats out the iPad mini 3 in every single category (literally). Although the battery does drain pretty quickly (I have to charge mine just about every time I use it), who's not used to that. Plus, if you need, there's a power saving mode that fixes that. I love this tablet!
alissa b.
Love this tablet, it is very versatile, light, and MUCH faster than the samsung tab 2 that I used to own years ago. Samsung has really stepped up their game with this generation of tablets. I use it with a bluetooth keyboard at the college and its the perfect size to type, watch lectures, and surf the web. it is like a lightweight mini laptop! Plus the price is way worth it.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love my Samsung Galaxy tablet! The 8.4" tablet is the perfect size too! It's not too small, and not too big! It's just right! It runs so fast, & the quality is amazing! The picture quality is breathtaking as well. Highly recommend!
Telissa T.
Akron, OH
This tablet is awesome. it is very responsive. It does not have the benefit of the super amoled display that comes with some of the pro models and still the resolution and color is amazing. The camera is responsive and gives clear pictures. It gets 4 stars because the display is not the super amoled and it does come loaded with some bloatware
Alyssa V.
I love my Samsung tablet! I use it for school work with a Bluetooth keyboard. The display is gorgeous and the screen is just the right size. It isn't heavy at all which makes carrying it from one class to the next a breeze!
Sarah P.
Warren, RI
I have always been a fan of the Samsung galaxy products, and this one did not disappoint me. It is thin and lightweight, keeps a charge for a long time, and has an absolutely gorgeous display. I can web browse with ease, play games, and many other things that are better to do on this device than on my phone.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Has anyone had a problem with their tablet not staying charged long?
Linda P.
Where can I buy a screen protector for this device