Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Tablet 16GB

BY SAMSUNG #56 in Tablets

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Tablet 16GB: Technical Specifications: 1.9Ghz Quadcore + 1.3 Ghz Quadcore Exynos 5 Octa processor 3GB DDR2 of system memory 8.4" Super AMOLED touchscreen, 2560 x 1600 resolution Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 + LE Additional Features: Back 8MP webcam and front 2.1MP webcam with LED flash microUSB 2.0 port 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Built-in stereo speakers Rechargeable lithium-ion battery Weighs 0.63 lbs; 8.38" x 0.26" x 4.94" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.4 OS (KitKat) Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Contacts, Dropbox, e-Meeting, Email, Flipboard, Gallery, Hancom Viewer, Hancom Office, Help, Internet, Kids Mode, KNOX, Memo, Music, My Files, New York Times, S-Voice, Samsung Apps, Settings SideSync 3.0, Remote PC, Video, WatchON, S-Voice, World Clock, WebEX Media Formats: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, H.263, H.264 (AVC), MPEG4, VC-1, Sorenson Spark, MP43, WMV7, WMV8, VP8, A-GIF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, P-JPEG, PNG, WBMP What's in the Box: Tablet, data cable and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

• Where can I buy a screen protector for this device1 Answers
  • Has anyone had a problem with their tablet not staying ch...4 Answers
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" Tablet 16GB
  • "The display is beautiful, very responsive, sound is great, lightweight, and the battery lasts all day, even with me reading & playing games." in 1 review
Linda P.
I highly recommend this product my son love it I downloaded some apps for him like youtube kids he love and the nick JR app also games he really love it. It's very good my son drop this tablet so many time and it still works perfectly if u scared to get your kids a device because you are scared when it drop it will break not this device my son drop it off the bed off his high chair and it still works perfectly.
Lyndsey R.
I love mine! I actually use it way more than my laptop. Great apps to pick from. Would recommend getting a decent case for it along with those protection things they put on to not have fingerprints everywhere. Actually on the influenster app now
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
I use this for work... Writing emails and charging clients with the square.. I love the design and sleekness of it.. I do wish there were more covers for it but it is very limited on Amazon.. I've had it for about 2 years now and its great! I'm a big Samsung fan! Love all the products I've purchased from this company so far!
David W.
Graham, NC
Have always been an HTC user and was waiting on the new Nexus 9. However, I played with the Samsung tab s at Best Buy a few times and really liked it. When the Nexus 9 came out and was 4:3 format (along with some questionable build problems) I decided to get a tab s 8.4. I'm VERY glad a did. I don't think I would like a tablet I can't wrap my hand around to hold in one hand. The screen is absolutely amazing! I use it for Vudu and Watch ESPN all the time. I'm not the biggest fan of touchwiz and the fact that it just isn't as fast as HTC's sense but it's better now than my buddy's old Galaxy phone and I've gotten used to it. I don't like the fact that it only comes as 16 gb but I added a 64 gb sd card and it seems to be plenty fast (have some movies stored on it and they stream fine.
Katrina R.
Essex, MD
My Galaxy Tab S is probably my most used item each day! I love how much power it packs while still being super slim and light weight. I use it for all of my everyday needs, from browsing the net, checking emails, watching movies, typing reviews, using apps! You name it, I use my Tab S for it. I have a desktop computer, but I love to post my Tab round the house with me. The display is amazing, and I'm pretty sure it's the best that I've seen on a tablet as far as resolution and crisp color. I love that you can expand the memory. I don't really use the camera too much because I take pictures with my phone, but the camera is actually very clear and even has a flash.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
This unit will surprise you , the display is amazing because it has AMOLED so the colors will be brighter , also the tablet itself is slim and sleek. You can have it Wi-fi or LTE. It has the multi window feature so you can multitask in your tab. It has SideSync so allows you to view your Samsung phone screen in the tablet and also control it. For security it has the finger scanner. You can also sync your PC with you tab and control the PC from it.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I am a galaxy product lover but, i didn't have very good luck with the tablets. I bought 2. The first one the screen went out in and the second one the charger port when out and since there is no way to get the back off there is no way to change the batteries. I was completely satisfied up until I had these problems and honestly plan to purchase another galaxy tablet eventually.
Gricelis P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Really recommend this tablet because just like any other Smart device you can technically write your essays for schoolwork do group projects or project at all you can download apps that you can communicate through you could play through you could do anything. for example you could download the store pink and buy clothes from and whatever you like
Rachel L.
I was super excited to purchase this table and it hasn't let me down. It's big enough to watch movies on it. It's light so I don't mind carrying it around with me at school. I use it for my school assignments, which is super convenient, now I can work on my assignments anywhere! The camera is good, but not great, (This doesn't bother me because I usually take pictures with my phone, anyways) the battery life does last for a while. It has a similar set up to the Note 5 or Galaxy phone. I'm a happy customer.
Candice V.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
It's a great size for reading, watching videos/movies, and it's not too big to carry with you. Works similarly to a galaxy smartphone, just larger so it's pretty easy to use. I honestly like this more than my iPad. There are so many more customizable options, and I would really recommend it!
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Has anyone had a problem with their tablet not staying charged long?
Linda P.
Where can I buy a screen protector for this device