Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 - Charcoal Gray uploaded by DeLiyuon H.

BY SAMSUNG #38 in Smartphones

Combining an unbelievably thin and lightweight design with a 4 million pixel Super AMOLED display, the Galaxy Tab S 8.4 is one of Samsung's most. see more...

Gricelis P.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is really good because if you don't have a laptop or a computer you can write your essays for school work here and you could work and projects with other people for example if you're doing a group project and it will be no problem because you can download communication apps and through these apps you will communicate with whoever you're doing a project and work on it also it's good because you can communicate by downloading apps with your family if you don't have a phone you could download calling up and communicate through it over Wi-Fi
Chad F.
Cedar Rapids, IA
FANTASTIC tablet! The screen is absolutely brilliant. It is lightweight, but doesn't feel cheap. The screen is gorgeous. Everything flows quickly and smoothly. And, the screen is amazing!

There are a few drawbacks. One, it's not the cheapest tablet (although you can now find it used for a lot cheaper). Two, the battery life isn't the greatest. I don't know if it's my case or the tablet for sure, but it seems to run the battery down pretty quickly even when I'm not using it.

However, the processor and screen will stand the test of time and I highly recommend this tablet, especially for the person that wants portability, but something a little larger than a 7" tablet. Perfect for watching movies and playing games.
Sondra B.
I am a definite Samsung Galaxy ride or die gal. My phones and my tablets have always been Galaxy since my first purchase of one. I feel like if it ain't broke, don't fix it. The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini phone was a dud but this tablet is great. Small enough to be comfortable in my hands but large enough to do some serious Netflix marathons. In fact, I got a free tablet when I purchased my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge phone recently and I haven't even opened the box because my Samsung Galaxy Tab S is amazing...and it's already set-up! ;)
Kim H.
I have the white one and absolutely love it! I used to have a nook color, but after 5 years it was time for an upgrade. Unfortunately the tablets that replaced the nook were super low end Galaxy Tabs that weren't worthy of the upgrade so I went on the lookout for one that met my standards. This was what I went with. Not too big to read books on my nook app AND I could do all the other tablet functions with including watching Netflix with beautiful resolution.
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
I was 100% an Apple girl until I got the Samsung Tab S. The Tab S beats the iPad mini in all categories! Although the platform takes a little getting used to if you've never used an android before, the picture and sound quality are exceptional! The Tab is wonderfully lightweight and the micro SD port allows you to expands the 16GB storage.

The drawback of the Tab S is that it does get toasty when you're using it and the battery does run down fairly quickly (power save mode fixes this pretty well though).

Overall this is love of my digital life, next to my phone! :)
Nicole K.
Naples, FL
Was time for an upgrade since my other samsung tablet decided to die on me after 4 years. wanted something bigger but got this for free when i went to upgrade my smartphone. love it so far, i use it for reading , web surfing, games, business and some shopping. great for reading on the beach or by the pool or outside. holds battery life well so far also.
Amanda F.
New Bedford , Ma
We bought this for our one year daughter and she absolutely loves it. She has access to all of her favorite TV shows through xfinity and all of her favorite apps that she used to use my or my fiances phone to access. It's crazy that a one year old would need this but it's became a life saver on more than one occasion.
Stacey G.
Wolcott, CT
Bought this tablet for work purposes. I love it. Best tablet I've had so far and I've had many. Very user friendly with a good camera and quick loading times. I'd recommend to anyone as it hasn't let me down yet. Cases that don't block the camera are hard to come by - but that's not the tablets fault!
Allison S.
I use it when I need to write essays when my PC was broken. It came preintalled with microsoft office. I find the interface simple and easy to use, but it can still handle simple sketching programs, and run spotify and netflix, which are very important to me along with the other programs.
Angie M.
Tracy, CA
As a fan of the Galaxy series phones, I figured why not get a matching tablet. A bit more pricey than other tablets but I figured itdo be worth the price considering the 8mp camera and 2 mp front camera. While it is a great little tablet, the battery life has been very disappointing.
lilianaloero L.
¿ A quien no le gustaría leer sus libros digitales, en una tablet así?