Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 - Charcoal Gray

by Samsung

Combining an unbelievably thin and lightweight design with a 4 million pixel Super AMOLED display, the Galaxy Tab S 8.4 is one of Samsung's most.

¿ A quien no le gustaría leer sus libros digitales, en una tablet así?
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 - Charcoal Gray!
How would you rate this product?
Stacey E.
five twenty three west fifteen ninetyfive west number one zero four
Worked good at the time I had it. It started slowing down the older it got but that was to be expected. Samsung seems to be the go to cellphone brand nowadays days.
Joletta F.
Church Point , LA
I love it! Great for participation in my online class! It's well worth the price. Now, I just have to figure out how to keep it away from my son.
Sondra B.
I am a definite Samsung Galaxy ride or die gal. My phones and my tablets have always been Galaxy since my first purchase of one. I feel like if it ain't broke, don't fix it. The Samsung Galaxy S4 mini phone was a dud but this tablet is great. Small enough to be comfortable in my hands but large enough to do some serious Netflix marathons. In fact, I got a free tablet when I purchased my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge phone recently and I haven't even opened the box because my Samsung Galaxy Tab S is amazing...and it's already set-up! ;)
Nikki C.
Buffalo, NY
Love samsung products!! never had any issues with them and will continue to use them for all my smartphones and tablets.
Rachael H.
Sanford, FL
Great tablet , use it for my business and it is basically a bigger phone. Runs fast and a great way for me to easily access all my apps.
Brian  S.
Rome, NY
I just love this fast and very affordable great graphics i use it for everything the best feature to me is the speed fast loading wish it was a little bigger but it is affordable i would recommend it for anyone looking for a tablet
Xóchitl J.
Mebane, NC
La compañía samsum es una de las mejores su gama en tecnología es única estoy realmente feliz de mi note 4 y creo que me ha gustado más que el s5 porque me deja sacar fragmentos de fotografías que realmente es genial el uso del lápiz y la calidad de imagen en 4k
Jamie G.
Ashland, OR
I was an apple user ty h r not went to Samsung and how happy I am. The updates are fast. The screen is so much bigger and the Camara is awesome. I will never go back to Apple. I have not found a thin b I don't like a bout it and now my husband has one as we. Love it.
Carolyna G.
Love this tablet, doesn't lagg on you as other tablets I tried in the past, WiFi capable wich is a plus 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 dropped it a couple of times but hasn't broken or cracked so it's durable but still would get a case for it.. battery seems to last for a while.
Kali S.
Gonzales, TX
I really love this tablet to play my games on and watch movies! great size!
I really love this tablet to play my games on and watch movies! great size!