Samsung - Galaxy Tab S - 8.4

Samsung - Galaxy Tab S - 8.4" - 16GB - Wi-fi + 4g Lte Verizon Wireless - Dazzling White

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Galaxy Tab S - 8.4" - 16GB - Wi-Fi + 4G LTE Verizon Wireless - Dazzling White see more...

Samsung - Galaxy Tab S - 8.4
Lauren P.
MARTINSVILLE, IN
This tablet is great but I HATE that they've followed Apple's road and taken away the option of expandable memory! What you buy is what you get with absolutely no way to expand and with the OS taking up more and more space it leaves less and less for the fun stuff!
Marco R.
Really nice tablet. Perfect for my needs . I am a college student and this is easier to take with me than my laptop. I have taken it to a couple of interviews and it has really helped me get organized.
Marisol D.
Gansevoort, NY
Gift for my 9 year olds birthday. Easy to use, excellent capabilities love the expandable storage. She uses it daily for school and of course mine craft and YouTube. Great price for the tablet. Would buy again . Very happy with purchase. Can't go wrong with a Samsung product.
Anabel R.
Dumfries, VA
Excellent tablet! Battery lasts for days! Prefer it over iPad mini because I can add more memory via SD card. I carry it with me everywhere. The only thing that bothers me a bit is that it is very easy to accidentally hit the capacitive buttons while holding the tablet, thus getting you out of the app you are currently using.
Daniele B.
Rochester, NY
Love, love, love. Would not change a thing about this tablet. It is the perfect size and you are able to do a lot with it. Perfect to bring with you if you are traveling.
Fabiola B.
Compton, CA
I bought this for my kids this past Christmas. they loved it.. they get to do a whole lot on the tablets.. they can download games and tons of apps.. watch movies etc. ect
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
Samsung really did courageous efferts in making a high top quality tablet when they made the galaxy. I bought two of them and they work just as fast as my mac notebook.
Sarah M.
Watseka, IL
This is a great tablet. I had purchased one previously and loved the size of it and the ease of use so much that we purchased a second for our 13 year old. Love samsung and their products.
Quinn P.
Jackson, MI
This is a great tablet my biggest thing is speed and battery life. I really hate when electronics die after just a few hours. My only complaint is that the screen is very sensitive
Bree L.
Love this tablet. Easy for on the go, stores in my purse easily. Take it to work doctor appointments. I use it more than my laptop since it is so light weight and easy to carry.