Samsung - Galaxy Tab S - 8.4

Samsung - Galaxy Tab S - 8.4" - 16GB - Wi-fi + 4g Lte Verizon Wireless - Dazzling White

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Galaxy Tab S - 8.4" - 16GB - Wi-Fi + 4G LTE Verizon Wireless - Dazzling White see more...

Samsung - Galaxy Tab S - 8.4
Anabel R.
Dumfries, VA
Excellent tablet! Battery lasts for days! Prefer it over iPad mini because I can add more memory via SD card. I carry it with me everywhere. The only thing that bothers me a bit is that it is very easy to accidentally hit the capacitive buttons while holding the tablet, thus getting you out of the app you are currently using.
Suellen P.
I love this product is very easy to work, and the design is wonderful, I recommend all my friends to buy a Samsung galaxy tablet.
Tracey M.
Great product with the same quality as the original tablet. My niece loves it. Easy to use and versatile.
Lauren P.
MARTINSVILLE, IN
This tablet is great but I HATE that they've followed Apple's road and taken away the option of expandable memory! What you buy is what you get with absolutely no way to expand and with the OS taking up more and more space it leaves less and less for the fun stuff!
Josephine O.
Bayonne, NJ
Very good tablet .. light weight .. does the job... great for recreational use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marisol D.
Gansevoort, NY
Gift for my 9 year olds birthday. Easy to use, excellent capabilities love the expandable storage. She uses it daily for school and of course mine craft and YouTube. Great price for the tablet. Would buy again . Very happy with purchase. Can't go wrong with a Samsung product.
Marco R.
Really nice tablet. Perfect for my needs . I am a college student and this is easier to take with me than my laptop. I have taken it to a couple of interviews and it has really helped me get organized.
Fabiola B.
Compton, CA
I bought this for my kids this past Christmas. they loved it.. they get to do a whole lot on the tablets.. they can download games and tons of apps.. watch movies etc. ect
Daniele B.
Rochester , NY
Love, love, love. Would not change a thing about this tablet. It is the perfect size and you are able to do a lot with it. Perfect to bring with you if you are traveling.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
Samsung really did courageous efferts in making a high top quality tablet when they made the galaxy. I bought two of them and they work just as fast as my mac notebook.