BY SAMSUNG

4 Million Pixels of Pure Entertainment - Entertainment comes alive on the Super AMOLED® display. The picture quality of the Samsung Galaxy Tab® S is twice the resolution of an HDTV. Our thinnest and lightest tablet is packed with innovations like Ultra Power Saving Mode and Fingerprint Scanner to make every day easier. Every Experience Starts With the Super AMOLED® Screen - Enjoy an unparalleled viewing experience with the Super AMOLED display. Entertainment comes alive with clearer contrast, more vivid colors and resolution that is twice as good as an HDTV. Our Thinnest, Lightest Tablet Ever - The Galaxy Tab S is ultrathin and light enough to go everywhere you go. It features a sleeker, more premium design that is easier to carry and hold. Watch a movie, read a book or play games for extended periods of time. More Everyday Innovations Like Ultra Power Saving Mode - We've packed the Galaxy Tab S with innovations and features to make every day easier. When you're in a pinch and low on power, you can extend your battery life to send those last emails. You can also easily and securely unlock your device with your fingerprint. see more...

John K.
Indian Trail, NC
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S was an amazing tablet. I say was because it went "missing" while I was at school, but I digress. I mainly bought and used the tablet for watching videos - Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, etc. - and it performed amazingly for each task I threw at it. If I had too many apps open, though, there would be a minimal amount of lag, but nothing major. I would most likely still be using this product if I still had it.
Victoria G.
Bothell, WA
It worked great for about 3 months, and then things went down hill. It automatically restarts randomly. Charging from 0-100% takes about 15 hours and then the battery only lasts about 5 hours on standby or 2 hours while in use. Unfortunately just a huge waste of money. I hope Samsung does better with the next version
Tahirah C.
I love it love it love it. This tablet has the most beautiful display. I think that the price is reasonable. The only problem that I've had with this tablet is some apps causing glitches. But when I delete the app the problem goes away. Overall, I am very satisfied and I recommend any Samsung galaxy tab.
Angelina V.
We bought the Galaxy Tab for my daughter over a year ago for long road trips. She gets car sick, so the distraction really helps. The Tab has held up nicely to a 7 year old. She loves all of her educational games!
Stephanie R.
North Fort Myers, FL
Absolutely love this tablet and the features it has, however it started acting up and refuses to turn on after only having it for 2 months. Looked it up and it is a common problem with this particular device.
Brenda J.
Milwaukee, WI
Was talked into this tablet by rep in store and talked out of the Galaxy 10... wish I had gone with the 10. Only disappointment comes from fact that it is just a larger version of my phone (Galaxy Note). Product runs very well and colors and excellent for pictures and videos.
Becky B.
Tupelo, MS
I have no complaints with this tablet. The battery lasts a long time. This is easy to use. It also has easily expandable memory with a micro SD card. I'm not disappointed. Once again, a Samsung fan!
Krsna S.
This is the best tablet i ever had. ist super light and easy to use! the reading is great and i mostly download my books straigth from amazon kindle store or google play books.
Emily E.
Clio, MI
I didn't even think I wanted a new tablet bc I had an old 7in nook, but was persuaded to buy this. Turns out I did need it and I love it! Love watching movies on it for when I have to be in hotels or airplanes.
jocelyn r.
Fall River, Ma
Great Tablet. I use it for storage of books and play some games on it. It is ok to do some small wed surfing. Not recommended for writing unless you purchase a keyboard to go with it. Light weight and compact.