Samsung GALAXY TAB S 10.5IN 16GB BRONZE SPRINT uploaded by IMAN E.Samsung GALAXY TAB S 10.5IN 16GB BRONZE SPRINT uploaded by IMAN E.

BY SAMSUNG #7 in Laptops

GALAXY TAB S 10.5IN 16GB BRONZE SPRINT see more...

• Is it good? I'm thinking to buy a new tab2 Answers
Raven J.
Got this time look like a few months back with my phone plan it works great for what you know I need to do with it it's really good to do my classes online when I'm like on the go I don't have any issues with it so I totally recommend
Karina S.
DUARTE, CA
I have this tablet right now and I want to let everybody know that this tablet works way better and has more things to do with it then the Apple tablets. I have both and the Samsung tablet is so much better than the Apple. If you go to school or a constantly having to do essays or any kind of document, then this tablet is definitely for you. If you're just looking for apps camera functions then go for Apple although the Samsung tablet has higher megapixels in their camera.
Madeline K.
Keller, TX
I love Samsung products, but I think my tablet is my favorite. I love that it is so similar to my phone. I like that it's large enough to take to class and type notes, but it isn't so big that my bag feels extremely heavy. I bought a keyboard cas for it that is super helpful.
Amber J.
I love the design...so lightweight & compact, can take anywhere! Very smooth layout & fast connection, nice size memory. My kids are able to cruise right through like a pro. I definitely would recommend for anyone wanting a lightweight, all around universal electronic.
Amanda M.
Tonawanda, NY
I have 5 galaxy tablets that I am using in my first grade classroom. They are simple to use and work quickly. Downloading apps to multiple tablets is simple and can easily be done from the Google play store on my computer. The first time using them they required downloading a lot of updates, but they have great screens and overall are well built.
Shelby S.
Butler, PA
Great tablet I have this one and the galaxy tab something I forget witch one it is but the other ones a mini version but anyways back to this one I love it it's so big and easy to use my cousins like it cause it's big and fun to play games on
Hajar e.
Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful picture, quick response to commands and easy to download links/app's.
Difficult to locate new 64gb so purchased a new 32gb tablet instead.
No issues to report, very satisfied.
The best, most awesome computing product I've purchased in two decades! Wow, what a machine ... not surprised though ... Samsung products are awesome.
Heather R.
Columbia City , IN
This product is really great for gaming and streaming videos. I love that the screen is bigger than a smart phone screen and it's so easy to use. I use it to stream movies and TV shows and when we are on a long car ride I let my kids use it to play games and it keeps them occupied. It's a life saver!
Yasmin A.
Bell, CA
This tablet is so much fun I used to use the universal remote app that it would bring and I would turn off the TV with it and my dad would be so mad haha. But I handed it down to my sister still a great device tho.
Angela w.
Fort Campbell, KY
Great tablet. The screen is high resolution and looks wonderful with vivid colors. The tablet is very quick and can handle most tasks with ease. The Samsung software is refined and easy to use, for children or adults. Overall I am very satisfied with the purchase and I will be purchasing another soon.
Mihaela T.
Rochdale, Rochdale
Is it good? I'm thinking to buy a new tab