Samsung GALAXY TAB S 10.5IN 16GB BRONZE SPRINT uploaded by IMAN E.Samsung GALAXY TAB S 10.5IN 16GB BRONZE SPRINT uploaded by IMAN E.

BY SAMSUNG #7 in Laptops

GALAXY TAB S 10.5IN 16GB BRONZE SPRINT see more...

• Is it good? I'm thinking to buy a new tab2 Answers
Violeta V.
I am using this tab for second year already, it's ultra portable, I bought it together with its keyboard on black friday for a very good price and its a perfect mini laptop (if you like android of course) at job for travel. it does all. the sound is good as well. the only thing is, when you work in word document, it's totally different when opened in windows. So, you have to rewrite the document. otherwise, it's a perfect tool for everyday work and rest.
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Received this a gift!! I love the display and the compabilty with all my Samsung gadgets. I have had my for a couple years and no problems!! Thin and light perfect for travel! Able to download a variety of different apps!!
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
This tablet is really easy to use.  It is user friendly and anyone could and can learn how to use it.  Very nice size.  large enough to do what you need on the tablet but small enough to keep in my purse.  It has a moderate price.  I am very satisfied with this tablet.
Raven J.
Got this time look like a few months back with my phone plan it works great for what you know I need to do with it it's really good to do my classes online when I'm like on the go I don't have any issues with it so I totally recommend
Karina S.
Duarte, CA
I have this tablet right now and I want to let everybody know that this tablet works way better and has more things to do with it then the Apple tablets. I have both and the Samsung tablet is so much better than the Apple. If you go to school or a constantly having to do essays or any kind of document, then this tablet is definitely for you. If you're just looking for apps camera functions then go for Apple although the Samsung tablet has higher megapixels in their camera.
Madeline K.
Keller, TX
I love Samsung products, but I think my tablet is my favorite. I love that it is so similar to my phone. I like that it's large enough to take to class and type notes, but it isn't so big that my bag feels extremely heavy. I bought a keyboard cas for it that is super helpful.
Amber J.
I love the design...so lightweight & compact, can take anywhere! Very smooth layout & fast connection, nice size memory. My kids are able to cruise right through like a pro. I definitely would recommend for anyone wanting a lightweight, all around universal electronic.
Amanda M.
Tonawanda , NY
I have 5 galaxy tablets that I am using in my first grade classroom. They are simple to use and work quickly. Downloading apps to multiple tablets is simple and can easily be done from the Google play store on my computer. The first time using them they required downloading a lot of updates, but they have great screens and overall are well built.
Shelby S.
Ambridge, PA
Great tablet I have this one and the galaxy tab something I forget witch one it is but the other ones a mini version but anyways back to this one I love it it's so big and easy to use my cousins like it cause it's big and fun to play games on
hajar e.
Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful picture, quick response to commands and easy to download links/app's.
Difficult to locate new 64gb so purchased a new 32gb tablet instead.
No issues to report, very satisfied.
The best, most awesome computing product I've purchased in two decades! Wow, what a machine ... not surprised though ... Samsung products are awesome.
Mihaela T.
Rochdale, Rochdale
Is it good? I'm thinking to buy a new tab