Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" Tablet 16GB

BY SAMSUNG #31 in Tablets

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" Tablet 16GB Memory: Technical Specifications: 1.9Ghz Quadcore + 1.3 Ghz Quadcore Exynos 5 Octa processor 3GB DDR2 of system memory 10.5" Super AMOLED touchscreen, 2560 x 1600 resolution Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 + LE Additional Features: Back 8MP webcam and front 2.1MP webcam with LED flash microUSB 2.0 port 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Built-in stereo speakers Rechargeable lithium-ion battery Weighs 1.03 lbs; 9.74" x 0.26" x 6.98" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.4 OS (KitKat) Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Contacts, Dropbox, e-Meeting, Email, Flipboard, Gallery, Hancom Viewer, Hancom Office, Help, Internet, Kids Mode, KNOX, Memo, Music, My Files, New York Times, S-Voice, Samsung Apps, Settings SideSync 3.0, Remote PC, Video, WatchON, S-Voice, World Clock, WebEX Media Formats: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, H.263, H.264 (AVC), MPEG4, VC-1, Sorenson Spark, MP43, WMV7, WMV8, VP8, A-GIF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, P-JPEG, PNG, WBMP What's in the Box: Tablet, data cable and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" Tablet 16GB
  • "Touch screen sensitivity it great, picture is amazing.. Would definitely recommend it " in 1 review
  • "I wanted it for school use, and in my opinion it is much easier to use in that sense than an apple product." in 1 review
  • "I can stream movies, beam files to and from my phone, it has great battery life, is super light weight so you can easily carry it in your purse. " in 1 review
Brittany A.
Normal, IL
Everything about this tablet is amazing. It's sleek, has a beautiful screen, has decent battery life, fast, did I mention the screen? I switched from an iPad and I have no regrets.
Ashley G.
I have been searching for a table forever. I finally decided on this one. I've had it for 4 months and have not had a single issue with it. Its durable and the perfect size for me.
gabby W.
This thing is my BEST FRIEND. I can stream movies, beam files to and from my phone, it has great battery life, is super light weight so you can easily carry it in your purse.
Kathy M.
Vernon, TX
Great overall product. My mother in law bought this for herself. Has all the great apps and bigger size to see better. Would recommend this. She also got good price!
Thao T.
The screen looks beautiful and I like the duo apps viewing, However, it can get very laggy sometimes, maybe due to the samsung interface, which is bloated with apps you will never use.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Techie Expert Level 3
This table is worth buying. It has a large memory and picture is clear. The apps are great and most of the free. I use my tablet every single day.
Diana H.
I love the size of this tablet and it is incredibly easy to use. I love the improvements made from the older generations, like the camera quality.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this device! It's very fast and has awesome/clear qualities. The camera could use some work! It's just like having a huge Android phone.
Kyra H.
Baton Rouge , LA
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S rocks a vividly colorful, razor-sharp screen and exclusive software perks in an ultra-thin and lightweight design.
Paola R.
Trenton, NJ
Best tablet ever. I do everything I want and I think that is this tablet is even better than an IPad because I don't need to buy stuff
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
What is the best feature of the Galaxy Tab S to you?
Lena N.
I really want a tablet. Is this a good one?
Crystal W.
Charleston, SC
Techie Expert Level 1
Is this still a good tablet to buy for a child this Christmas? Mainly used for gaming and movies.
Kei H.
Techie Expert Level 3
How good is this tablet i was trying to figure out if i wanted this or the galaxy A
Sara B.
Albany, OR
Is this easy to use in lieu of a laptop (if I were to get a case with a keyboard or something similar)? Also, are there any other brands/types that you would recommend besides Apple products?