Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" Tablet 16GB

BY SAMSUNG #30 in Tablets

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" Tablet 16GB Memory: Technical Specifications: 1.9Ghz Quadcore + 1.3 Ghz Quadcore Exynos 5 Octa processor 3GB DDR2 of system memory 10.5" Super AMOLED touchscreen, 2560 x 1600 resolution Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 + LE Additional Features: Back 8MP webcam and front 2.1MP webcam with LED flash microUSB 2.0 port 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Built-in stereo speakers Rechargeable lithium-ion battery Weighs 1.03 lbs; 9.74" x 0.26" x 6.98" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.4 OS (KitKat) Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Contacts, Dropbox, e-Meeting, Email, Flipboard, Gallery, Hancom Viewer, Hancom Office, Help, Internet, Kids Mode, KNOX, Memo, Music, My Files, New York Times, S-Voice, Samsung Apps, Settings SideSync 3.0, Remote PC, Video, WatchON, S-Voice, World Clock, WebEX Media Formats: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, H.263, H.264 (AVC), MPEG4, VC-1, Sorenson Spark, MP43, WMV7, WMV8, VP8, A-GIF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, P-JPEG, PNG, WBMP What's in the Box: Tablet, data cable and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" Tablet 16GB
Buy on Walmart
  • "Touch screen sensitivity it great, picture is amazing.. Would definitely recommend it " in 1 review
  • "I wanted it for school use, and in my opinion it is much easier to use in that sense than an apple product." in 1 review
  • "I can stream movies, beam files to and from my phone, it has great battery life, is super light weight so you can easily carry it in your purse. " in 1 review
Jessica P.
Sarasota, FL
This was the tablet I purchased after my iPad mini bit the dust. I actually loved it. It had a nice big screen and a great picture. Then one morning it quit working. I brought if in to have it fixed and was told that I had to pick put another tablet because they no longer had any new ones and weren't getting any. The new version was already out. I was disappounred.
Grace L.
Staten Island, NY
I just bought this tablet because I've recently moved all of my technology to Android. I really do like it. The screen is awesome and it's pretty fast. The only issue I have with it is the battery life is pretty bad unless it's on the Ultra Battery Saving mode.
Katerina marie M.
Avon Park, FL
I love this tablet well I love a lot of Samsung products but this is great it never lags and feels great holding it the only downside is I wish it came in a color other then white keeps getting dirty but other then that me and my family love it
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
My brother got this for me for my birthday. I loveeee it, this is great option if I don't feel like pulling out my huge laptop. The screen is big enough I can just relax where ever and watch something with my kid. It is good size and weight.
Mary R.
Washougal, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this tablet - I've got several other brands of tablets and this is my go-to. Light, easy to use, long battery life and a wide variety of apps. It syncs with my other devices and runs my whole house - tv, thermostat, tivo, etc.
Francis H.
I really like this tablet. I bought a tablet form another brand, and I end up returning it because the battery did not last. With this tablet I don't have that issue. I can edit documents and watch videos at the same time. I love it.
Dea A.
Tucson, AZ
This is absolutely the perfect tablet for me! It meets all of my tablet needs - it's easy to carry in my purse, use at work, great for games, movies etc. It's just amazing I'm so glad I purchased this!
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I love my galaxy tablet!! It makes it easy to search the Web and keep everything in one place without having to carry a bulky computer or having to hassle a small smartphone screen. Highly recommended.
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Recently purchased this because I lost my old tablet and even when I find it, it needed a upgrade! My daughter can easily use her apps (she's three) and the images are great. So far no complaints.
Miranda b.
Jacksboro, TN
We've had this tablet for a few months now. I have enjoyed it. Mostly use it for social media sites such as Pinterest and games! Happy with our purchase. I just wish the battery lasted longer!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
What is the best feature of the Galaxy Tab S to you?
Lena N.
I really want a tablet. Is this a good one?
Crystal W.
Charleston, SC
Is this still a good tablet to buy for a child this Christmas? Mainly used for gaming and movies.
Kei H.
Techie Expert Level 2
How good is this tablet i was trying to figure out if i wanted this or the galaxy A
Sara B.
Albany, OR
Is this easy to use in lieu of a laptop (if I were to get a case with a keyboard or something similar)? Also, are there any other brands/types that you would recommend besides Apple products?