Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" Tablet 16GB

BY SAMSUNG #30 in Tablets

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" Tablet 16GB Memory: Technical Specifications: 1.9Ghz Quadcore + 1.3 Ghz Quadcore Exynos 5 Octa processor 3GB DDR2 of system memory 10.5" Super AMOLED touchscreen, 2560 x 1600 resolution Built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth v4.0 + LE Additional Features: Back 8MP webcam and front 2.1MP webcam with LED flash microUSB 2.0 port 16GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot Built-in stereo speakers Rechargeable lithium-ion battery Weighs 1.03 lbs; 9.74" x 0.26" x 6.98" dimensions Software and Applications: Android 4.4 OS (KitKat) Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Contacts, Dropbox, e-Meeting, Email, Flipboard, Gallery, Hancom Viewer, Hancom Office, Help, Internet, Kids Mode, KNOX, Memo, Music, My Files, New York Times, S-Voice, Samsung Apps, Settings SideSync 3.0, Remote PC, Video, WatchON, S-Voice, World Clock, WebEX Media Formats: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, H.263, H.264 (AVC), MPEG4, VC-1, Sorenson Spark, MP43, WMV7, WMV8, VP8, A-GIF, BMP, GIF, JPEG, P-JPEG, PNG, WBMP What's in the Box: Tablet, data cable and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5" Tablet 16GB
Buy on Walmart
  • "Touch screen sensitivity it great, picture is amazing.. Would definitely recommend it " in 1 review
  • "I wanted it for school use, and in my opinion it is much easier to use in that sense than an apple product." in 1 review
  • "I can stream movies, beam files to and from my phone, it has great battery life, is super light weight so you can easily carry it in your purse. " in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is my first tablet purchase and I got it after using a friends and loving it. The screen size is huge and very clear. It’s easy to use and the price is fair for the quality of product. I highly recommend this tablet to anyone looking.
Ruthy G.
Doral, FL
I'm in love with this device since 2015, it's amazing❤ I've never had any problem with the device and for real I love it. You could buy this device without problems...💗💗

Estoy enamorada de este dipositivo desde el 2015, es grandioso💘💘 Nunca he tenido problemas con mi dispositivo y de verdad que me encanta❤❤ puedes comprar este dispositivo sin problemas y dudas
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
Got this for my son and its still working great.. He's had this for about 5 years now. He uses it for school and playing games.. Although at the time I thought bigger was better be does wish to have a smaller one now.. But all in all it does its job and it has great colors and sound
Melissa L.
Evans, GA
I was trying to decide whether I should upgrade from my iPad 2 with this tablet or a near iPad, and I couldn't be happier that I chose the Galaxy tab s 10.5! I wanted it for school use, and in my opinion it is much easier to use in that sense than an apple product. You can even buy a click-in keyboard, USB adapter, AND a compatible wireless mouse to go with it that basically makes it a laptop at a way better price than the surface pros. I would definitely recommend this tablet!
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
This is my favorite thing ever! I carry it around everywhere with me. The size is my favorite part I love the big screen and its still easy to handle being that it's so big. One thing I don't like is that it is meant to be held horizontally when I enjoy holding it vertical so some things only work horizontal but that's something you get used to. I really love the speed of it and everything about it. I would recommend to anyone on making this purchase
ERICA M.
Westminster, CA
I love my Samsung Tab. I love that it links up with my Samsung phone, so that makes it extremely easy to use together. I enjoy it way more than an iPad (my boyfriend has one). I think it has a fair price and I have had it for over 2 years with no issues whatsoever.
jackie d.
Bremerton, WA
Got my tablet at Target on Black Friday and i love it! Its so fast and really sturdy. I've never had a case on it and ive dropped it and stepped on it more times then i can count and there's not even a scratch on the screen, highly recommended
Britney K.
Fort Collins, CO
I just bought this tablet a couple of weeks ago, and I am really loving it. I love the look and feel of the tablet, from the rose gold trim, to the compact size and weight. The picture quality is pristine. I've been using it as an e-reader (does great), to play spell tower, and to browse the web. Very intuitive and easy to use.
Rose P.
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought my daughter a tablet for Christmas since all my nieces had received one before Christmas and I could see how much she wanted one for her own. This is great for traveling when she needs to be entertained in long car rides.
Tammy T.
I carry this with me everywhere! When you have kids it really comes in handy! It helps keep them busy while I get things done. I love everything about it! I would recommend this product to anyone looking to make a purchase!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
What is the best feature of the Galaxy Tab S to you?
Lena N.
I really want a tablet. Is this a good one?
Crystal W.
Charleston, SC
Is this still a good tablet to buy for a child this Christmas? Mainly used for gaming and movies.
Kei H.
Techie Expert Level 2
How good is this tablet i was trying to figure out if i wanted this or the galaxy A
Sara B.
Albany, OR
Is this easy to use in lieu of a laptop (if I were to get a case with a keyboard or something similar)? Also, are there any other brands/types that you would recommend besides Apple products?