Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 - Charcoal Gray

by Samsung

Combining an unbelievably thin and lightweight design with a 4 million pixel Super AMOLED display, the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 is one of Samsung's.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 - Charcoal Gray!
How would you rate this product?
Monnied M.
Kansas City, MO
I got this for my son for christmas. It is soo user friendly!!! I love it!! Of course I had to give my son a class on how to take care of stuff, but, even when he accidentally drops it (about a million times) it still stands strong!! #yaaas
Kara M.
Got it for my kids to use and they have no issues running it we got a good deal on it when we got our phones it hasn't broken between 3 kids using it and we haven't had any issues with it and my kids use it every day and I would buy it again we have been more than satisfied with it.
Lynsie W.
N Chesterfld, VA
My son loves this tablet. It has every feature you could think of. Even a kid mode so your child can't open or buy anything you don't want them to!
Anastasia B.
KOKOMO, IN
It's too big for my liking. But a great product and easy to find apps and other items. I recommend this pr9ducts to friends and family. I just don't like really big pads.
marlene P.
Surprise , AZ
My husband got this tablet from the T-Mobile store for father's day and it works pretty well. It is fast and we have not had any issues with it.
Tiana M.
My dad got this for me a few weeks ago and i absolutely love it! I have a iPhone and didn't expect to like it but i did! Its great for music and shopping and browsing the internet too.
Erika B.
Fresno, CA
Love love love this tablet. Can do everything on here. I've written papers, download music, love the memory SD slot. Overall performance is great
Sydney H.
Kettering, OH
I bought this just under a year ago so I would have a larger tablet to use. First of all - bloatware. So many things already installed, and installed permanently, taking up the drive space. Then, for no apparen't reason, after about eight months of light use, it refused to turn on all the way. We could see it was trying, but it would never finish booting up. No idea what's wrong, but I've seen this issue a few other places.
Ashley L.
Owensboro, KY
This tablet is very easy to use and learn how to work. I have always had apple products before. But from now on I will be looking into this brand.
Mariangel N.
I will give 5 starts to this one because it worked fine but suddenly it started closing the apps and the screen went blac some times.

Looking for your answer?