SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 32GB 12.2

SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 32GB 12.2" Tablet

BY SAMSUNG

Part#: SM-T9000ZKAXAR Color: Black CPU Speed: 1.90GHz LCD Features: TFT Resolution: 2560 x 1600 WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN, HT80 MIMO Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 USB: Supports USB 3.0 Connectivity (with an adapter sold separately) see more...

SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 32GB 12.2
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 32GB 12.2" Tablet
Kaci D.
Addis, LA
I bought my husband this tablet for his birthday and we love it. The size is first off what catches your eye, no need for our reading glasses. It is very easy to use and the battery life is long lasting. Great for watching movies on! The only problem I had was trying to find a tablet cover to fit this huge thing, but that was when they first came out. I would imagine they have them everywheres now.
Peter M.
Holy cow, this tablet is AMAZING!!! I can't say enough good things about it. Hancom Office gives this tablet essentially the same functionality of a laptop but in a much lighter, smaller package. I highly recommend getting the Logtech Bluetooth Keyboard to pair with it. I tend to use this tablet over my PC. Nice feature to have it also link with your Android phone
Alsacia C.
SO in love with my tablet! this is an awesome tablet with tons of memory. I have had it for a year now as it was a Christmas present and I so love it and use it all day every day for everything, from my business needs to games and my Bible as well it does it all for me.
Erin L.
Malden, MA
Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he absolutely LOVES it. It is really durable and easy to travel with. He's really tech savvy, so not sure if it's not easy to use for those who aren't. But it's very comparable to my iPad, which I love!
Jesse C.
Cerritos, CA
Where do I begin ! Amazing tablet and the screen is just amazing. Good for movies and surfing the web when in bed. It has all the features I like with no restrictions on the apps I can install . Highly recommend this tablet if your tech savvy .
Lizzie P.
Girard, PA
I ADORE my tablet! I use it for everything, and all the features included are a very nice touch. The screen size is just right, and it's super easy to navigate. I'd buy this tablet 1000 more times.
Angie R.
Lake Charles, LA
This is a fairly good tablet.the size is nice, slightly larger than the iPad mini, but not to heavy or hard to hold. I have had an issue with the battery. Sometimes it shuts of before that battery has completely drained and it has to recharge a bit before I can use it.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
THIS WAS MY FIRST TABLET AND I AM QUITE HAPPY WITH IT.I AM VERY NEW TO LOTS OF THE COMPUTER JARGON AND USING THIS TABLET HAS HELPED ME.I ALSO LOVE DOWNLOADING MOVIES AND MUSIC TO TAKE ON LONG RIDES.IT IS MADE VERY WELL AND HAS BEEN DROPPED A COUPLE OF TIMES BUT NO DAMAGE.
Elizabeth V.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I am a mac user so I thought that switching over to a different tablet would be difficult, but it has been great! I especially love the size of it because it' s easy to hold.
Amy N.
Love my tablet! It works really amazing! I've had it for a year and use it to read, listen to music, and play youtube videos before bed and it works very well! Super lightweight and good battery length.