Samsung - Galaxy Tab E - 9.6

Samsung - Galaxy Tab E - 9.6" - 16GB - Black

BY SAMSUNG COMPUTER-TABLETS

Samsung - Galaxy Tab E - 9.6" - 16GB - Black see more...

Samsung - Galaxy Tab E - 9.6
Samsung - Galaxy Tab E - 9.6" - 16GB - Black
Buy on Jet.com*
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I purchased 2 of these Galaxy E tablets in December of 2016. One for my teenage daughter and the other for me. I had to to purchase a new tablet after my fire hdx tablet stopped working. After researching tablets I settled for this one cause it had decent reviews and it's fairly inexpensive compared to most. This tablet is great. Does everything I need for work, runs well with multiple social media apps running at once. Holds a charge with countinouse use for up to a solid 10 hours. After a year and a half i havent seen any signs of slowing. Has the ability to add extra storage with a micro SD card. The camera is okay not the best and it has no flash but can't really complain it is 5 mega pixels for the price of under 200 u.s. dollars. It does have panoramic features which is fun to use. Overall great device.
Tamarra J.
Santa Monica, CA
Absolutely love my tablet! I'm a Samsung junkie, so it was an easy choice. It may not have the quickest speed, but it works perfectly for personal use and to run my 3 online jewelry shops. Nice that it is just an enlarged version of my Samsung phone.
Erika M.
Auburn, IN
I have to give this 5 stars.  I had been looking for a new tablet for my daughter who is 10 and has Williams syndrome.  She uses a tablet all the time so I needed something sturdy, reliable, easy to access as well as having good battery time.  I finally settled on the Galaxy Tab E because I love my Tab 4 and so far we have been thrilled with it!  Has plenty of space for her games with the 16 GB model and it's easy for her to navigate and use.  She never puts it down!  The best part is that the battery last at least 8-10 hours even with her being on YouTube watching her videos all day long.  Overall I am very happy with it and for the price it is a great deal, I would buy another one of these in a heartbeat for me or anyone else :)  Definitely a great tablet for anyone!
Alexandra M.
Maynardville, TN
I love that it is not super huge, but not too small! A lot of my friends think that it is a giant phone 😂 but it so awesome and it is always updated to the latest... And I'm currently using it right now to right this review! Also this this is so durable(I have dropped it so many times without a case and it still has not a mark on it!!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I love this tablet! I got it for just under $200 this year. I'm Samsung Galaxy lover so I had to get this. Big, clear and vivid screen, enough storage space for all my games, apps, pictures ect. This runs very smoothly, and does everything and more than my phone it even has Microsoft Word and Excel on it! I use this daily and have never had a problem with it.

The only slightly negative thing I would say is that if you are going to be using this for a long period of time you might want to invest in a stand of some sort because it will make your arm tired.

Also it holds a charge for a very long time!
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
This thing is great! Just a bigger version of your typical Samsung galaxy! Love the option to have separate user profiles
Rose R.
Yakima, WA
I love all things Samsung! This is by far the best tablet I have bought. Great graphics, speed, and great memory.
Tamika N.
Sacramento, CA
I like it. I have this mainly for my son to play his educational games on. I found it for a good price on eBay.
Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
We got this for my daughters for Christmas and we couldn't be happier with our purchase. They are easy to use
saad s.