Samsung Galaxy Tab Active SM-T360 16GB Tablet - 8

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active SM-T360 16GB Tablet - 8" - Wireless LAN

BY SAMSUNG #80 in Tablets

Brilliant. Inside and Out. Smarter ways to connect, create and share make the sleek and stylish line of Galaxy Smartphones the leader in next-generation mobile devices. Manufacturer: Samsung Manufacturer Part Number: SM-T360NNGAXAR Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. samsungusa.com Brand Name: Samsung Product Line: Galaxy Tab Active Product Model: SM-T360 Product Name: Galaxy Tab Active 8.0 16GB, Black Product Type: Tablet Processor & Chipset: Processor Manufacturer: Qualcomm Processor & Chipset: Processor Type: Snapdragon 400 Processor & Chipset: Processor Model: APQ8026 Processor & Chipset: Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core) Memory: Memory Technology: LPDDR3 Memory: Memory Card Reader: Yes Storage: Optical Drive Type: No Display & Graphics: Screen Mode: WXGA Display & Graphics: Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Colour LCD Display & Graphics: Aspect Ratio: 16:10 Display & Graphics: Touchscreen: Yes Display & Graphics: Digitizer: Yes Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Qualcomm Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Model: Adreno 305 Network & Communication: GPS: Yes Network & Communication: Wireless LAN: Yes see more...

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active SM-T360 16GB Tablet - 8
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active SM-T360 16GB Tablet - 8" - Wireless LAN
Lisa R.
My husband and I bought this for no real reason. I've never been a fan of tablets. The one thing I don't like about it, is you are constantly getting notifications from your social media if you sync it to your tablet. Even if you've already checked your notifications elsewhere, it still appears here. Aside from that, it's pretty cool. We love watching netflix on it and occasionally our toddler is allowed to watch a show. He also has a story app on it that we watch together. I love how easy it is to set parental controls.
Sarah C.
North Kingstown, RI
Our kids love this tablet. It has crystal clear picture, tons of storage along with SD slot. Hours of play without charging. Great buy, sturdy, and easy to carry. We have always had issues with tablets, the battery life drains way to quickly, and not very sturdy... this one is excellent!
Dunnesha H.
Its great especially to travel with its not to big an you can download a lot of games without it telling you that you don't have enough space its really good for children's espically.
Gloria S.
Cocoa, FL
Got this for my daughter because she finally realized that she was the only one at home without an electronic (her words not mine lol ) She is in love!!! She rarely wants to let it go she says it is smooth and doesn't lag at all.
Lana a.
Just like most of Samsung products - cant go wrong with this one either!!!! it's a matter if you're an apple fan or Samsung - for me it was hard to switch to Samsung being an apple user - but a very good switch :)
Jolaine V.
Palm Springs, CA
I absolutely love my new tablet! I bought it specifically for educational purposes. My daughter loves playing with it which further convinces me I really need to get a case for it. Best piece of tech I have so far.
Raenna T.
Livingston, LA
I bought this tablet for my 4-year-old and we both love it, I love it because he no longer asks to use my phone, and he loves it because it doesn;t lock up on him when he is playing games. Great tablet!
SHEETAL V.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Android is always user friendly and so I like this one over iPad ... Our television is Samsung but for some reason we r unable to mirror things fr the tablet to the TV ...still have to explore
Heather K.
Conway, AR
My husband just got this for me for Christmas - I'm an Iphone girl so getting use to android is different but I love it - I wanted a kindle fire but the salesman talked him into this because it has the kindle app and so much more -so far I love love love it!
Stevie C.
Siesta Key, FL
Love it, easy to use, never have a problem with wifi connections, very user friendly. Only downside is the battery doesn't last very long, even with app killer programs.
Lihh R.