Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 9.7

Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 9.7" - 16GB - Smoky Blue

BY SAMSUNG #56 in Tablets

Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 9.7" - 16GB - Smoky Blue see more...

Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 9.7
Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 9.7" - 16GB - Smoky Blue
Daniela C.
I think this is a nice tablet. While it doesn't have the highest resolution screen, it does a great job. The most impressive thing about the tablet will be it's speed and battery life. The tablet is highly responsive, and can last for days on daily use. I use this tablet about a few hours a day 4anging from watching videos and movies, to reading books, to doing homework, this tablet is amazing. Would recommend this tablet.
Beautiful S.
Switched over from my iPad & loving this tablet. A learning curve from iOS to Android platform. However, I'm learning quickly. This tablet packs a great punch & has lots of options for my use. Price comparison to my iPad is great, very happy.
Lorna R.
I was offered a tablet on my next visit when I was upgrading my cell phones. It was a great deal and I wanted to be able to use something smaller than a laptop or computer for my trip needs. You can get wifi in most places and also you can get hot spot. I ordered the keyboard and case from amazon for more options when typing and uses.
Heather P.
Clovis, CA
I received an RCA tablet for Christmas 2014. It was decent, but nothing to rave about. It allowed me to do most basic functions. However, I needed more. I purchased this tablet and love it. For the price, it does everything I need. I know there are better quality tablets, but they also cost more. This tablet has a fast boot up and restart time. The RCA took at least 2 minutes. This tablet takes around 30 seconds.
Crystal R.
Johnstown, PA
I love my Samsung tab A it had great graphics thee sound could get louder. it is consistently fast it hasn't slowed Down yet. its multitasking is great. id recommend it to anyone even if they aren't computer savvy.
Lensey T.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely loove this tablet! It's fast, and easy to use. I use it everyday! I also love the kids mode, so my son can play with it without getting in to my files. I just hate how heavy it is.
Veronica H.
Elma, WA
I absolutely love this tablet it has lots of storage space and perfectly accomplishes all my needs. I use to have a kindle a nd had so many problems so to have something I am not worrring about.
Melissa P.
Brandon, FL
Awesome tablet. Very functional and user friendly. Operates like the Samsung smartphone. Holds charge long time. Works always without issues. Price is very affordable. You can hook up headphones. Cases are available everywhere. Picture and graphics are perfect.
samantha t.
Morrow, GA
This is another good reliable but yet pricey product . to me the Samsung is what u pay for it met all my expectations it was pricey but I have no problems out of it and I would definitely buy more Samsung products and recommend these products to friends.
Danielle R.
Greenville, SC
This tablet is great for keeping up with health goals and keeping up with day to day bills and finances. I love this tablet more that any other one I've ever owned!!!! I highly recommend this tablet to anyone who just needs something a little extra