Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 8

Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 8" - 16GB - White

BY SAMSUNG #32 in Tablets

Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 8" - 16GB - White see more...

Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 8
Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 8" - 16GB - White
Buy on Walmart
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
I bought this this for my son about a year ago and it never leaves his sight.

The reason I bought this is because Samsung is the only one with an app (develop especially for them) called “Kids Mode”; it’s amazing.

1st; you choose what apps they can use and even for how long. You get to see how much time they spend on each app.

2nd; THEY CAN’T BUT ANYTHING!!!!!! They can’t “accidentally” buy something because it will not let them. It lets them access a “kids version” of the play store and they can choose which app appeals to them and when you check on it it lets you know what your child wants.

3rd; unless the know the pin they can’t get out of the app.
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this tablet. In the past I had the Samsung Galaxy tab 4 but it was very slow and browsing the web difficult but the Tab A is fast. I find that I use my tablet more than my computer now. It is light and portable at a fair cost. I like to use it for reading books that I borrow from my library, playing games or just surfing the web.
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
I bought this ipad from walmart about 5 years ago ! Still works great never had any issues with it , use it everyday just about all day. I would recommend to anyone, i think i gave about $300.00 to $400.00
Latoya J.
Ft Wainwright, AK
A nice affordable tablet but mine froze a lot and I often had to reset it but it is a good tablet for kids to start out with. Easy for my nephew to use but not too much memory space.
freddisvinda M.
Vineland, NJ
I positively love my Samsung 8" tablet. It's not too big, not too small, its perfect for me. I can use wifi or my service provider. I can look up anything. watch tv, movies. Play my games, face time or skype my grandson. I don't leave home without it. I have 3 tablets, a laptop, desktop computer n a smartphone, Samsung of course. but my Samsung tablet is the ultimate. 200% satisfied.
Taniesha F.
I had the Samsung tablet 4 that was 7 inches. I got a great deal from Costco. However seven months later I had to send it to Samsung for repair. My wifi was not connecting. Once Samsung took a look at it they called me and asked if I wanted a free replacement, but they no longer had the 7 inch tablets in stock. So, they sent me the 8" instead. Hopefully I won't have a problem with connecting to wifi again.

Differences from the 7" that I like is the screen size, different upgrades features, speed, and more memory.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I love this tablet! I had an Apple Ipad but it got stolen, so this tablet was a gift from my fiance to replace it! This tablet has great graphics, a nice big touchscreen display, is easy to use (even my 60 year old mother can use it). I recommend this tablet to anyone in the market for a tablet! It is cheaper than Apple Ipad and in my opinion better! The camera is pretty good quality as I can take pictures with it and upload them to a photography site called Foap!
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
It was ok at first but my kid put in the charger the wrong way had to get it repaired but when i got it back it would turn off and on whenever it liked. this was all within a two month time frame from when i bought it .Im a loyal Samsung user but when i buy my next tablet it will be the more popular rival brand. the charger can be used on both sides and they are less likely to malfunction
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
I truly love my new Samsung tablet and would recommend it to everyone. I use it for when I travel and for the kids homework. It is easy to carry and easy to use. I love it in white because it matches all the fun cases that I find.
Fatou J.
This tablet can fit in my purse and I take it everywhere with me. I love the visual aspect of it. It is bright and clean. The has all the apps and features that my laptop does, so I am able to still have my school work done without having to carry my laptop around! I recommend buying if you prefer something light!