Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 8

Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 8" - 16GB - Smoky Titanium

BY SAMSUNG #29 in Tablets

Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 8" - 16GB - Smoky Titanium see more...

Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 8
Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 8" - 16GB - Smoky Titanium
Buy on Kmart
moriah c.
I've bought a few tablets over the years. I've tried going cheap for the kids in case they were rough on them. Honestly, Samsung tablets have been the best. I have the 8", my husband has the 7", and my youngest has the 10". They are the smoothest running, have plenty of internal storage, decent cameras, and simple UIs. Nice to finally never have to hear "Mom, something's wrong with my tablet".
Haley A.
Apache Jct, AZ
I will forever invest my money into Samsung this tablet was super durable and reliable. I loved the sleek look and style. The camera worked good and all the new features Samsung keeps adding make the phones and electronics better and better I will forever stick with them and always reccomend!
Jeanie C.
Sebring, FL
I got this galaxy tab as a gift. I have had absolutely 0 issues. This tablet has worked perfectly fine, has never froze or randomly shut off. (From oast experiences with other brands) as you can see in the picture below the quality is amazing. The only downfall to this tablet is the space. I got the 16gb, and the space filled quickly BUT, luckily there is an sd slot so it's easy to just add stuff there. Overall I really do like this and I highly recommend it.
#influenster #tablet #electronics #Samsung #galaxy
Cynthia L.
Baltimore, MD
This tablet is perfect for people who are on a budget. It's a nice size, not to small, and not too big. When I first opened it compared to my mom's iPad it looked tiny, but now that I've been using it for about a month I'm happy with the size. The only complaints I have is that the resolution isn't 1080p and I would also recommend buying a MicroSD if you plan on having many games and apps like I do.
Raeanna C.
Duncanville, AL
I bought this tablet for myself because I am in college and usually prefer ebooks over actual textbooks. Well I needed a good size tablet in order to read the ebooks and after doing some research, found this tablet. It is the perfect size tablet, it is not small and not too big either. I can read any text just find and highlight any important information. I also use it to download apps to play myself and for my toddler. I have no issues playing apps on it and with the case I bought for it, it has held up good for my toddler who isn't even 2 years old yet. I would highly recommend this tablet. The internet works fine on it and my boyfriend has a newer samsung tablet but comparing the 2, I like this one a lot more.
Rosemarie M.
Rochester, NH
i recently got this in may of 2016 and ive had no issues with it. it is easy to use and manage and being able to add an sd card is a plus and the screen size is perfect for me and it meet my expectations and beyond. i love that i can see a lot my apps a lot better due to the fact that i dont have that great of an eye sight.
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
Samsung has always had great devices, so getting a 8" tablet was a perfect idea for my son's first tablet and android device. this tablet is basically a huge Galaxy S phone with a bigger screen, it has all of the same capabilities, menus and operations as the Galaxy's only a better experience! It has a kids mode that makes it easy to monitor whats being done, and an easy mode for those who are still new to operating android devices. the still & video camera produce beautiful quality photos and videos.
Lissette C.
New york, NY
I love this thing. Ever since my laptop broke, I've craved for something portable but able to do what a laptop would. Got this and am very impressed. Not only does it have Microsoft Office so one could get work done but it also has the ability to have all my favorite Google play apps galaxy features. My toddler also loves it and between you and me, it has survived many tumbles. Great price point and get device.
Regine P.
Riverside, CA
I have had this tablet for over a year now and it still works great! It's been helpful to me in every lazy and productive way possible! But after a year now I noticed the battery dies out a bit faster than usual but I think that happens to any electronic device after a while. Overall, it's still good and I use it daily, especially when it comes to school stuff because I purchase E Books and my tablet is easy and a perfect size!
George L.
Stockton, CA
Samsung galaxy tab A is a good product but at the price range, its not the best, I had to return mine after a week because I wasn't satisfied with it because my older tablet can compete with its performance and I expected more out of it, some of my friends have it but I guess it is not for me
Acadia C.
Good place to get cases? Other than overpriced & boring looks!