Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 8" - 16GB - Smoky Blue

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 8" - 16GB - Smoky Blue see more...

Samsung - Galaxy Tab A - 8" - 16GB - Smoky Blue
freda c.
Currently using this tablet budget friendly user friendly my kids love it..
Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T550NZAAXAR 9.7 inch 1.5 GHz, 16GB, Android 5.0 Lollipop Tablet, Smoky Titanium. Keep All Your Samsung Devices In Sync. Connecting your Samsung devices is easier than ever. With Samsung Side Sync 3.0 and Quick Connect, you can share content and work effortlessly between your Samsung tablet, smartphone and personal computer. Do Two Things at Once. Make the most out of your tablet time with advanced multitasking tools. Easily open two apps side by side so you can flip through your photos while browsing online. Check social media and your social calendar at the same time. With Multi Window on the Galaxy Tab A, you can do more, faster. Kids Mode gives parents peace of mind while providing a colorful, engaging place for kids to play. Easily manage what your kids access and how long they spend using it, all while keeping your own documents private. Available for free from Samsung Galaxy Essentials, Kids Mode keeps your content-and more importantly, your kids- safe and secure. Your Perfect Office Partner. Personalized Logins For Everyone. Never Put Your Tablet Down. Capture More Real-Time Moments. The Easy Way to Transfer Content to a New Device. Ultra Power Saving Mode. More To Discover. More To Love. Keep It All With You. The Next Big Thing in Music.
Rory M.
Amherst, NY
Got this on black Friday and so far I'm really enjoying it. It's fast, the battery life holds up well and the standby time is great. If I leave for work and come back home late it only uses up roughly 5% of the battery max and I can use it right away. Everything about it has been great so far. I'm a fan of the size it's not too big that it feels overwhelming in my hands but not too small that I feel like I'm holding a large phone. This only thing I'm not a fan of is the extra apps added onto the tablet that you can't delete. I know these come stand now with any phone or tablet the same way pc's come with Internet Explorer I just really hate the extra apps. I really like how when I got this and I entered my email it synced with my phone which is also a Samsung and my background and apps downloaded over immediately to my tablet. That was a really awesome thing. I could see where someone might not what that but for me it saved time trying to think of what apps I used and taking a few days to get them all loaded on and formatted the way I like.
Iris H.
Chandler, OK
My family loves this tablet, we are a Samsung family and the tablet operates relatively the same as our phones. The battery life on this tablet is amazing, ours lasts for roughly 3 days. We actually received this through a promotion when we upgrade with our phones, so for a free tablet its pretty amazing.
Sharrone T.
San Pablo, CA
I actually have this in a aqua blue. My daughter uses this for fun and games. The only thing I don't like is that I have to have a wi-fi connection I wish it would use data so that we could use it even in the car. It is durable and it withstands the abuse from a toddler. Two thumbs up.
Kala F.
Purchased this tablet for my preschooler to watch movies on and play educational games. Coming from an iPad we had very little to no issues with the operating system differences. The battery lasts forever and downloading is a breeze. A great choice for us.
Rosey A.
Dallas, TX
This tablet is compact enough to place in your purse and take to dinner. Literally I can take my daughter to a restaurant and still have her connected to her learning sites and of course netflix.
megan k.
Prineville, OR
I recently bought this tablet for my son for game ect.... I find myself using it more! it has great storage compacity and nice size. I did expect it to be a little more sturdy though, after being dropped once the screen cracked! I would reccomed this for an adult
Jesse H.
Allentown PA
Got mine at sprint for free last year, with a data connection, it works great on long car rides for the kids to watch movies we have on google play, and playing games of course.
Chanelle H.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is a good size tablet, very lightweight and durable. I've dropped this thing several times and not so much as a scratch has appeared. very functional, i just wish it had a better quality camera.
Jessica E.
I love my new tablet. I got it for christmas and haven't put it down since. I have the 9.7" with the s pen. I definitely recommend spending the extra money for the pen. It is so useful for taking notes in class.