samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0" Book Cover

Synthetic Leather Finish. Supports Two Viewing Angles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0" Book Cover!
Shannon R.
San Clemente, CA
I absolutely love my Samsung galaxy tab 7.0 book cover!!! It’s super durable and protects my tablet very much!! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a tablet cover!!!!
Cody Dawn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
1,006 reviews
I have the 10.4 inch, but it’s essentially the same cover. I saw some on Amazon but I am inpatient. And clumsy. I bought this at Best Buy and I have to say, I absolutely love it. It doesn’t require the triangle formation for it to stand up, the tablet is secure and it’s thin yet protective.
Francisco F.
ferguson dr
Purchased at: Best Buy
Es muy resistente y ligera, sirve para sostener la tableta en forma horizontal para poder ver películas y videos y su precio no está nada mal samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0" Book Cover #samsung #tablet
Candace  L.
Orange, TX
I love my Samsung Tablet. It is easy to use for me. I am not great with the technology world. This is my second tablet. Will buy again.
Dylan L.
Tumwater, WA
Perfect for on the go tablet usage. My daughter has this in her tablet and it’s the perfect travel case. Can be used to prop up the tablet or closed to eliminate damage and keep the sun damage away as well.
Megan H.
Greeneville, TN
We bought this for my daughters tablet. I didn’t like it at all. It felt cheap and kept falling off of her tablet. It didn’t fit right at all for some reason. We needed up taking it off and just not using it.
Sherry H.
samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0" Book Cover uploaded by Sherry H.
Expesive but durable. As you can see in the picture is has been used and abused. It is expensive but worth every penny. I have dropped it and spill liquid over it and my tablet remained untouched. I just wish is wasn’t pricey. Over all is amazing!
Theresa R.
Roxboro, NC
I love this tablet. Samsung and Google products are actually my favorite. The tablet actually is decent on the space used for my apps. It's pretty durable as it's the first I've dropped without it breaking.
Sarah S.
Southaven, MS
This worked well for awhile but this was on my kids tablet and I guess after dropping the tablet too many times the screen did finally crack. However the cover did as good enough as I expected that it would.
Maria S.
Spokane, WA
I prefer to not use a case versus this case because it is completely busted I'm not sure if it's from wear and tear because I bought it a long time ago but it's kind of gets in the way and very flimsy.

Looking for your answer?